The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 04:10 AM
Many veteran KGB members have been playing AION since the NA launch. This was considered an unofficial or OPEN faction. Recently the core group decided to make it official.

High Chancellor Donk Leaps
Donk Leaps has been running the show in AION for some time and is the logical choice for High Chancellor. Please welcome him back to faction leadership.

The KGB Oracle has been expanded to accommodate the AION effort. New SECURE and PUBLIC forums have been added as well as AION MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS and AION REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP. Please click on the JOIN KGB link to the right if you are interested in joining either KGB DARKFALL or KGB AION factions.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
-JetStar, KGB High King
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 01:27 PM
Grats to Donk, hope you make us all proud brother!
Nothing else to say except that you should use a spell checker, Mr. Star.
Posted By: Represent Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 01:28 PM
I know our members know the rules but just for the sake of reminding our playerbase

General Order 2: "Thou shalt swear faith to no other nation but KGB”
OFFICIAL FACTION (CLOSED)
In game worlds / servers classified as an OFFICIAL FACTION, you are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and put your loyalty to KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization. You will be asked to terminate your citizenship in KGB if you are not willing to comply with the order

If you have at least one KGB tagged character in a region, you may have other, alternate characters in that same region who are not KGB tagged, but they may not be associated with any other organization in that region. However, all characters, tagged or untagged, must adhere to the KGB rules and ideals. ALL GENERAL ORDERS APPLY.

I hope to see our guys rejoin us offically in Aion and lets Raise the Beer Mugs once again as we lay our enemys to rest.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 02:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Grats to Donk, hope you make us all proud brother!
Nothing else to say except that you should use a spell checker, Mr. Star.

I cant help it Romeo, the Spell Checker thinks that "YOY" is actually a word.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 04:17 PM
Now the ball will get rolling.

Grats Don K Leaps!

Now lets get our there and smash some skulls with the < The KGB > tag.
Posted By: Hare Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 05:03 PM
Is Aion a pvp or pve based game?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 05:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Hare

It's a carebear based game.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 09:25 PM
The game is what you make of it, we focus on pvp.
Posted By: Represent Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/12/09 10:04 PM
Originally Posted By: Hare

Its a PvPvE game same as with zones the best comparsion i can make is Dark age of camelot and world of warcraft combined at the starter level
Posted By: Hare Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/13/09 05:37 PM
My son and I might play - I mentioned it to him the other day and he was interested. I have been looking for a new game he would play. He really liked DAOC so if I tell him it's like that it will be the clincher.

Are there different worlds/shards? Is there a starting race or area we should start in?

I will let you know when we are going to start.
Posted By: Represent Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/13/09 10:47 PM
Server. Azphel
Race. Elyos

Best description of what i believe each class represents based of World of Warcraft terms

Templar = Protection Warrior
Gladiator = Fury Warrior
Ranger = Hunter with no pet
Assasin = Rouge
Sorcerer = Mage (lots of CC also)
Spiritmaster = Warlock
Chanter = Paladin/Ferel Derid
Cleric = Priest

Maybe not spot on exactly but close its all opinion guild needs Clerics ya ya i know it always sees that way but we're trying to round out a core but play what you will have fun with
Posted By: Hare Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/18/09 03:35 AM
I will be rolling a cleric there probably over Thanksgiving or the first week of December.

Hare
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/18/09 03:53 PM
Will be good to see you again Hare!
Posted By: Tobacco Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/29/09 04:11 AM
Who would we notify that we are playing? Do I have to do another application after already being accepted into Darkfall KGB?
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB AION FACTION IS OFFICIAL - 11/29/09 11:28 AM
Nope, you are a full member. Welcome back!
© The KGB Oracle