The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 02:33 AM
KGB Pizza Challenge

Throughout history, JetStar, KGB High King has offered the now famous Pizza Challenge to the membership of KGB. Here is how it works. JetStar will soon post a PIZZA KOS LIST. Members that are able to get 10 documented kills of a player on the list will receive the PRIZE!

THE PRIZE
If you complete the requirements of the challenge, KGB High King JetStar will call your favorite Pizza restaurant and order you your favorite pizza for delivery.

What is a documented kill?
A documented kill is a screen shot or video of you killing a member of the Pizza List. The victim must not be naked, or appear to be macroing. JetStar reserves the right to review and validate screen shots for credit. Screen shots must be uploaded to the Oracle using the Darkfall Picture Gallery manager.

The list should be posted soon, so get ready to kill for Pizza!
Posted By: Vyse Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 04:02 AM
Can we have a side bet on who gets the 10 kills first? Anyone want to wager $5?
Posted By: Aureliano Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 04:23 AM
Can you wait until I get the game before posting the KOS list...please...?
Posted By: JetStar Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 04:35 AM
Sounds fair.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 04:51 AM
Great...now...in terms of being naked. The person I kill can't be naked, right? Or, do I need to be clothed as well?
Posted By: Darkon Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 06:10 AM
What no pizza for those on the KOS list that have 10 KGB kills, but under 10kills on the KOS list?
Posted By: Darkon Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 06:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Darkon
What no pizza for those on the KOS list that have 10 KGB kills, but under 10kills on the KOS list?

Ment under 10 deaths, damm Jet let us edit our msg's.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 07:40 AM
Ok changing it now....
Posted By: FrankSinatra Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 09:07 AM
"The victim must not be naked, or appear to be macroing."

Isnt it a bit harsh to remove the only type of players you guys can actually kill from the competition ?.

/Frank
Posted By: Dalmar Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 09:10 AM
Oh snap.

You guys were macroing fully geared in the dungeon?

Can I get that macro code plz grin
Posted By: FrankSinatra Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 09:25 AM
I dont know since i never did the rigor stuff (which my 29 in rigor kinda proves).

However i do know that every single video and news post lately have been by you killing naked and macroing Sun members.

And im pretty sure that if you ever killed a geared one then you would have posted that a million times.

/Frank
Posted By: Dalmar Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 09:47 AM
Did not take a screen shot since I did not get the sweet message of a killing blow that makes a ss special.

But you guys were actually killing stuff, (I'm not familiar with the rigor bug) so I did not accuse you of using the acid pit thing. Honestly thought you were farming. *shrug*

*coming soon* grin
you have killed frank sinatra
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 03:35 PM
Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra

Isnt it a bit harsh to remove the only type of players you guys can actually kill from the competition ?.

/Frank

Only because you guys never seem to want to come to the mainland and play in anything other then your skives. So we are left to nothing but Island Raids to interrupt your supply line of materials.

We did have some fun with some of your guys out at the Trolls yesterday and over the weekend. Seems that when the odds are even or not in your favor SUN doesn't feel like being so froggy.

Buck up though Frankie Boi, there is plenty of time left for us to run into each other when your on your usual hunting grounds grinding Minotaurs and the such.
Posted By: Syloc Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/17/09 10:13 PM
All I gotta say, is that "shame on you" for exploiting Acid pool, was a nice vid though. popcorn grin
Posted By: Hare Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/19/09 05:46 PM
Always nice to have celebrities drop by our little Oracle.

One of the problems with Frank is I don't think I have ever seen him "not" naked. So I think the "not" naked thing would be difficult if we can't get them to wear something.

Maybe we could take up a collection and get some armor donated to an out of work singers fund or something? I see Phil Collins and Neil Diamond running around naked too.

Didn't Frank Sinatra have a son? I thought I saw him too.

Thanks for dropping by Frank. Hope to see you soon.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/19/09 07:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Hare
Always nice to have celebrities drop by our little Oracle.

One of the problems with Frank is I don't think I have ever seen him "not" naked. So I think the "not" naked thing would be difficult if we can't get them to wear something.

Maybe we could take up a collection and get some armor donated to an out of work singers fund or something? I see Phil Collins and Neil Diamond running around naked too.

Didn't Frank Sinatra have a son? I thought I saw him too.

Thanks for dropping by Frank. Hope to see you soon.

Frank Sinatra Jr.
Nancy Sinatra
Posted By: Kay Re: The KGB High King's Pizza Challenge - 03/22/09 10:52 AM
Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra

/Frank

Oh come on Frank, do I need to post the screenshot of me flamethrower-ing your ass all the way back to Cairn?

Some pretty loot, too.

wink
© The KGB Oracle