The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/25/08 04:33 PM

Long time KGB Member and one of the stars of Paladins Ryu and Ken's now famous Texas Crew, DONKLEAPS has been promoted to Knight General (G1) and will be leading the Military Organization in the KGB Age of Conan Faction reporting to High Chancellor Vipir.

Please join me in congratulating Donk in his new assignment.

Over the next several weeks we will be selecting Knight Captains and Knight Commanders as defined in the KGB Armed Forces Page
Posted By: Revol Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/25/08 04:39 PM
Awesome. Awesome to the max.
Gratz Donk! Look forward to some large-scale PvP fun under your command!
Congratulations, Donk. I'm not sure if there could possibly be a better person for the job.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/25/08 07:53 PM
Yay donkay!
Gratz man, Texas Crew is the place to be!
Posted By: Valen Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/25/08 09:57 PM
Congrats! Thats pretty awesome dude.
Hooray Beer
Posted By: Arcain Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/26/08 03:19 AM
must get computer... mucho props from Canada
Thats Awesome, Looking forward to Epic Battles! GRATS!
Posted By: Sini Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/26/08 03:20 PM
Nice! Gratz Donkey.

Texas crew? Funny thing, I moved to Texas and now live in San Antonio.
Posted By: Brutal Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/27/08 11:21 AM
Grats donk!
Congratz donk

Keep us up long enough i can come play with ya'll heh
Sweet, grats Donk.

Always good to see the Texas cause advanced.
Grats Donk!
Many thanks all. I'll do ya proud.

/salute
Posted By: syev Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 05/27/08 06:48 PM
Grats
Grats Donk!

And L2Salute!

It's \Salute =P
Grats donk
Posted By: Chivas Re: Donkleaps promoted to Knight General (G1) - 06/08/08 04:37 PM
Congratulations Buddy!! You earned it
© The KGB Oracle