The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 06/23/22 02:34 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 06/23/22 05:37 AM
I have been talking to folks tonight about my video that was intended as a joke. The 25 year anniversary was a trap to get people to watch the video and then make a joke out of people not wanting to play the game I am currently leading (If you call an open faction with less than 7 active players). For those that took offense, I sincerely didn't mean to lesson anyone's contribution, and I assure you I do not believe that anyone is playing Hello Kitty. It was sincerely a joke
This has sparked some great conversations about the future.
Thanks to everyone that has been a part of our history, and perhaps some folks would be willing to help with a real 25 year reflection video. I hope you are all well.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 06/27/22 07:19 PM
I logged in to the Oracle to say that this video is trash. Maybe some Benny Hill theme music to let us know it's meant to be cringe mode and not a kick to the balls for 15 years of flying the KGB flag.
Posted By: Exey Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 06/28/22 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Tasorin
I logged in to the Oracle to say that this video is trash. Maybe some Benny Hill theme music to let us know it's meant to be cringe mode and not a kick to the balls for 15 years of flying the KGB flag.

Standing by to see the one you're going to release soon! Super excited!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 07/01/22 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Exey

Standing by to see the one you're going to release soon! Super excited!

Right after you buttercup. We have a years worth of Crowfall pvp footage, what you got?

This shit right here is why I don't bother with KGB discord anymore.
Posted By: Arkh Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 07/06/22 03:49 PM
To answer, as the last one in Crowfall (also maining a healer):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB CELEBRATES 25 YEARS - 07/08/22 11:09 PM

I just feel like we have lost our sense of humor.
© The KGB Oracle