The KGB Oracle
June 1st, 2022 - Year 25
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

KGB New World - What now? (PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING)

[CURRENT AND FORMER KGB NEW WORLD PLAYERS WE NEED YOUR INPUT

KGB New World is at critical mass to be able to continue as a Closed KGB Faction. A Closed KGB Faction means that all KGBers that play on the Valhalla server must be tagged in the KGB Company. Closed also means we continue to recruit new members and grow as best as we can. We currently have 3 conscripts that play daily. At our current participation levels, we struggle to fill out (guild only) 5 man groups. This prevents folks from experiencing end-game content and forces members to search for pug groups to take part in most content.
If we open the faction, KGBers would still be considered members for future games but may join the faction or guild of their choosing. Going Open Faction would essentially end KGB's official presence in New World. As High King, I am not permitted to wear another guild's tag. I would stay behind and maintain the KGB company.
Members could choose to come and go as they please. But would probably be in other Discords and that would make any coordination difficult. I plan to continue to play as I enjoy the game, but opening the faction is my least desirable option.
The purpose of this poll is to gauge current and former KGBers intentions so I can make the right decision about OPEN vs CLOSED. Please consider this carefully before voting.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H6SVC9F
© The KGB Oracle