The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/21/21 10:52 PM
September 19th, 2021 - Year 24
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

TASORING COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE

Crowfall Vice-Chancellor Tasorin collected on the High King's Pizza challenge this week delivering two Dolmar (UDA - Undead Legion?) skulls.

Congratulations Tasorin!
Posted By: Goriom Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/21/21 11:04 PM
CONGRATS TASORIN(G)! ;)
Posted By: Owain Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/21/21 11:25 PM
Woot!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/22/21 01:57 PM
Bastache didnt even share...
Posted By: Tasorin Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/22/21 04:09 PM
Local family owned Pizzaria.

I could only eat 3 pieces the first night.

Whopping UDx's bootie never tasted so good.

At least in the engagement we were even numbers during the fights.

Why Dolmar didn't use the super secret key combo to not give up a skull is beyond me...

Next set of Dolmar skulls goes to someone else.

I feel like my job is done here.
Posted By: syev Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/22/21 09:46 PM
looks awesome..wouldn't mind a slice of that bacon creation
Posted By: Demma Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/23/21 01:55 PM
Okay someone explain to me how to get into this Pizza Challenge thingy! LOL
Kill known enemies of KGB that Jet puts a bounty on.

KIll them, get screenshots, stuff your face.
Posted By: kuvja Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/23/21 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Vuldan
Bastache didnt even share...

LOL yea that bastard Tas didn't even share the skulls!!! I was with him in the same fight!!

I did got him the week before that, but didn't had a chace to bank the skull! haha

love you Tas bro!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/23/21 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Donkleaps
Kill known enemies of KGB that Jet puts a bounty on.

KIll them, get screenshots, stuff your face.

A time honored tradition of tangible value. :-)
Posted By: Demma Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/24/21 02:45 PM
I agree! Now where do I find out who Jet has a bounty on? Not that I can kill anyone yet...but I can try! LOL
Posted By: Owain Re: TASORIN COLLECTS ON THE PIZZA CHALLENGE - 09/24/21 05:45 PM
Well, Demma, now that you know that pizza is at stake, I can see you becoming a PvP killing machine.
© The KGB Oracle