The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Placated KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 06:14 AM
KGB KNIGHTS HONORED!

[Linked Image]

The KGB Life is Feudal Leadership, in agreement with KGB Federal Leadership, have authorized the following awards:

[Linked Image] The KGB Guild Service Medal

Presented to:
Doggernaut, Stubs, Elorme, Instrument, Maledictus, Jaguar, Banshee, Thunderhelm and Helemoto

"The following members have gone above and beyond the call of duty in helping with many menial, laborious tasks in helping support the guild above self while constructing the town of Pendragon's Rest. These members have all answered the call anytime a request was made for raw resources, or digging out whole mountains without a thought to their individual character progression. In recognition to their selfless contributions, as acting Chancellor of the Life is Feudal Faction, I bestow the KGB Guild Service Medal on you. Congratulations to all Knights and congratulations to KGB for rocking the first month of Life is Feudal, and establishing a solid town to build a war machine upon."

This medal will be added to their Hall of Fame records.

Congratulations Knights and thank you for your service to KGB!
Posted By: Tasho Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 08:54 AM
CKGB `is` KGB and its great to help secure a reasonably fortified home for less combat-inclined knights who wish to provide toward the faction's success.
Thanks again to everybody who assisted with the mind-numbing build.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 01:30 PM
Well done and well deserved.
Posted By: Brutal Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 02:31 PM
Fully deserved! I would also like to thank Elorme, Banshee, Thunderhelm, and Maledictus personally for all the help with the stone and granite operations over the past 2 weeks. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

o7
Posted By: Elorme Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 03:15 PM
I am still dreaming of hitting rock with a pick. . . .
Posted By: doggernaut Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 08:08 PM
I appreciate the recognition. However, I think it is also important to recognize the efforts of Selenian, Jag, and others in leadership that were doing these same mind-numbing tasks to bring this project to where it is now. I know that Selenian, and probably Jag as well, spent even more time digging than I did. That being said, I know there were others in leadership who contributed with similar efforts in other areas also.
Posted By: Viria Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/07/18 09:59 PM
Gratz guys
Posted By: Thunderhelm Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/08/18 03:16 PM
Thank you.
I believe this award could be bestowed upon the entire KGB family in Life is Feudal for what we have accomplished in just a few weeks. I have done no more( probably less) than the carpenters, the blacksmiths, the farmers, all the crafters and gatherers, and God Bless the cooks that have to feed us all, also the leadership that has to make the hard, often unpopular, decisions. Point is we all do what we do and hopefully we all understand the importance of the other family member and our role to support them in what they do. I look forward, as a pve person, to standing shoulder to shoulder with our great warriors in battle because no matter what tag we wear, or which city we live in, we are family...we are KGB.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/08/18 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Thunderhelm
Thank you.
I believe this award could be bestowed upon the entire KGB family in Life is Feudal for what we have accomplished in just a few weeks. I have done no more( probably less) than the carpenters, the blacksmiths, the farmers, all the crafters and gatherers, and God Bless the cooks that have to feed us all, also the leadership that has to make the hard, often unpopular, decisions. Point is we all do what we do and hopefully we all understand the importance of the other family member and our role to support them in what they do. I look forward, as a pve person, to standing shoulder to shoulder with our great warriors in battle because no matter what tag we wear, or which city we live in, we are family...we are KGB.

Well said friend.
Posted By: Banshee Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/08/18 07:32 PM
Well said my big hairy butt, man is in TS 6 hours and can't say 5 words then comes on here and breaks out some flowery speech like he is running for office! Sounds like his lazy butt is trying to get a promotion out of the mines, not gonna work....put down the pen and get your pick and get back to work you lazy dog!
Posted By: Thunderhelm Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/08/18 10:35 PM
If I came out of the mines then who'd be there to keep you awake and partially( that's being generous) productive? Also, you better be nice to me, because you know when we go to war I'm the only chance you have of not being the first one killed.
Posted By: HankCosby Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/08/18 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Thunderhelm
Thank you.

Love it!
Posted By: Zhou Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/09/18 03:28 AM
Grants to everyone awarded with their efforts in LIfe is feudal.
Posted By: Brommas Re: KGB Knights Honored! - 02/12/18 10:11 PM
LMAO

Banshee and Thunderhelm crack me up

Love you guys

And well said Thunderhelm!
© The KGB Oracle