The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Documenting KGB History Project - 08/07/16 07:13 PM

Hello Members and Friends,

As some of you noticed, the KGB History tab is badly lacking content. Almost 20 years of history is buried within KGB web servers and still online. I am starting to dive into these directories and will be posting as much as I can in the History Section.

Looking forward, it is important that we post news stories and faction status for future generations. I hope you will enjoy my updates.

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

The original www.the-kgb.com site (Most links broken)"
http://w3.the-kgb.com/kgbnewsa/index.html

KGB 1990's News Archive
http://w3.the-kgb.com/kgbnewsa/kgbnewsarc.htm
You can see the KGB system evolving in real time as we lived through our first trials and tribulations.

Stay tuned!
Posted By: Tasho Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 08/08/16 09:10 AM
Wow. that's some time travel. XD
Posted By: JetStar Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 08/08/16 05:38 PM
Follow the guestbook links. You can see Vuldan making first contact with KGB.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 08/09/16 11:00 AM
LOL..I thought the date was off, but I guess not. Still..damn. I miss the UO days. Great times.
Posted By: Sini Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 08/11/16 04:06 AM
Just as I thought I was through stages of grief and acceptance of the reality that I could never go back to the glory days of UO... you post this. We could never go back. It is gone. Was taken away from us.

But the bald fucker responsible for Trammel is now back at it! Never forget what he did.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 10/26/16 06:25 PM
Get busy slacker :)
Posted By: JetStar Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 10/31/16 12:55 AM
5 weeks of flu and 10 days working the IBM WOW conference has put this all on hold until things stabilize.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Documenting KGB History Project - 10/31/16 01:30 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
5 weeks of flu and 10 days working the IBM WOW conference has put this all on hold until things stabilize.

Sorry to hear about your sickness Jet I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I hear some Crown Royal Regal Apple can heal just about anything. If this is the case I should be immortal soon. :)
© The KGB Oracle