The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/13/13 07:25 PM
TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW

I wanted to clear up a misconception for the folks reviewing our organization for a NON-PROFIT license for TS3. Any reference to Donations are all about in game virtual resources and not real money. These resources have no monetary value! We were denied a NON-PROFIT license because of the many references to in game resource contests.

If you are a TS reviewer and wish to contact me directly, please use the email link in our application or send me a Private Message here on the Oracle.

I have removed any references to these contests until we can resolve this misconception.

Thank you for considering us.
Posted By: Zhou Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/13/13 07:40 PM
No way. I can't believe that the license was rejected. Hopefully the TS3 staff takes a second look and clears up and possible misunderstandings. We look forward to using TS3.
Posted By: JetStar Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/13/13 07:53 PM
I bet they have a ton of work. They came to review, saw the word DONATION, and rejected us.
Posted By: Sini Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/14/13 12:28 AM
It was rejected, any non TS solutions that are feasible to us?

Also, what is for-profit TS license? I don't know a single business that operates TS, it is all gamers and nothing but gamers.
Posted By: Zhou Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/14/13 12:54 AM
The problem has been corrected and we should have our TS3 server up to the guild in a few days. The license was granted!!!
Posted By: Heidi Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/14/13 03:16 AM
Maybe you should post lots of stuff about Tea Parties and Constitutional protection maybe that will speed track you through. heehee
Posted By: JetStar Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/14/13 04:08 AM
We have been approved for a free license!
Posted By: Seira Re: TEAMSPEAK 3 NON-PROFIT LICENSE REVIEW - 05/14/13 04:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Heidi
Maybe you should post lots of stuff about Tea Parties and Constitutional protection maybe that will speed track you through. heehee

Yeah, but then the IRS will flag KGB and AUDIT JetStar.
© The KGB Oracle