The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/17/07 04:15 AM
All of Santa Cruz County had a power failure today, this explains the extended down time.

We are back and everything is online.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/17/07 05:24 AM
I was in phase 3 of withdrawal, please never let this happen again! Garal told me it was all my fault; I was in the fetal position for 4 hours...
Posted By: Winter Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/17/07 06:02 AM
Thats why you disappeared for so long!!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/17/07 06:46 AM
Next time at least give us a legit excuse. You know...something along the lines of;

"Heh...sorry guys, my lady and I got a little carried away with the kink this morning. The server took on a little more than it could handle..."
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/18/07 04:07 PM
lol
Posted By: JetStar Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/18/07 07:33 PM
Quote:

Next time at least give us a legit excuse. You know...something along the lines of;

"Heh...sorry guys, my lady and I got a little carried away with the kink this morning. The server took on a little more than it could handle..."

Ok... Ok.... The truth. Crim was using the KGB server to transfer so much Pr0n that it crashed for an entire day.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Power Failure at KGB HQ - 01/18/07 09:38 PM
Jet's putting the blame off yet again! Just admit it, it was u and ur old lady dude!

I saw it..I used Sub7 and watched it through ur webcam until you used the power cord for a....well...u get the point
© The KGB Oracle