KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Raekwon #9751 07/26/06 07:48 AM
Missing in Action - October 2021
I think if we put the Politics aside we can see those beautifull girls wearing uniform are sexy. And I like some of those photo angle and lightning as well.

If I were their enemy I probably take them as my prisoner of pleasure?? Or perhaps I would offer my self as their prisoner??

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Brutal #9752 07/26/06 08:51 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Actually, if you read the description, this forum is exactly the place to air out these kinds of discussions

Ah - okay, didn't see there was a forum description anywhere.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Taxman #9753 07/26/06 10:00 AM
Yeah Elph they look pretty fat.

I'm sure people would back Israel up if it were on the defensive stance, just struggling to hold invaders at bay from within the confines of the original piece of land given to them by the U.K. Instead they've been invading palestinian lands since nearly the day they got there. Would the middle east be as volatile a region as it is today without Israel there? I don't remember anything big happening involving the muslim world back in World History class since the crusades, and the spaniards pushing muslims back out of the iberian peninsula in the late 1400s... Aside from the fall of the Ottoman Empire and such, but it's not like a civil war threatened the safety of the world as a whole... then again the Ottoman Empire wasn't starting up a Nuclear Program...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/israel/maps-evolution.htm voila check out the israely expansion... it's like what... 30-50% bigger today than it was in '48?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
The reason Israel has grown is that it's neighbors kept starting wars where they got their butts kicked, and the Israelies captured territories that they held as buffer zones against future agression. There would be no mideast conflict today if the Arab nations around Israel would stop attacking it.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #9755 07/26/06 11:36 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
/agree

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Taxman #9756 07/26/06 05:46 PM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Raek. I was saying that my uniform made me look fat lol.
I didn't even click the link to the OP

Elph #9757 07/26/06 06:39 PM
But I was saying that their uniforms also make them look fat.

in 1948 it when it was formed it was thrown into an already-existing civil war going on between jews and arabs in the region. The difference was that the attacks were now happening between Palestinians and Israelis, rather than just killings between random people living in the British territory. It came out victorious in 1949 and aquired an extra 26% of land, compared to what was originally given to it.

In 1967 Israel fired the first shot against the Egyptian/Syrian/Jordanian alliance... and once again took a fair share of land with them.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Elph #9758 07/26/06 08:40 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Raek. I was saying that my uniform made me look fat lol.
I didn't even click the link to the OP

Elph, seriously, what's the deal with you not clicking links? None of them are linked to viruses or anything too crazy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Ok let me put my 25 cents....

From what my understanding it all started with religious believe, as most of the war happened back then. Israel, being surrounded by enemies was forced to "defend" them self as they see fit. How? First by making their neighbor poor and creating a chaos. They weaken their enemy economically to criple them. Remember, war capability is related to economic. On the other hand, Israel desperate enemy can not face an open war with them, so they used suicide bombs rockets and so forth. As this situation goes along this war have made some people rich and has become an industry both inside Israel and Palestinians. Money spending (specially in Israel) has been huge and continue to grow. Their intellegent activities (Mossad) is one of the best in the world, but again big chunk of money have made some people/corporation rich. if the war stop, so does the money. Go figure....

Now Mossad as their "CIA", is so big and powerfull it becomes the government inside the Israely government. They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

Now the Politics of US and Israel. With US occupying Iraq US has made Israel life alot easier and shifting the balancec of power in Middle east. Now the force of Israel with political blessing from US can do more then before, so they creating a drama and create the havoc around. Remember the peace aggreament between Israel and Hizbullah( political party in israel who win election) has been progressing tremendously, as they have aggreed to acknowledge some of their basic principle that made them go to war for a long period of time. But then the war started. Go figure...

Hidden Agenda

With the pressure on Iran who is now in the proccess of having the nuclear technology, Israel and US has to made their move. Invading Iran with US/UK alone would not guarantee victory. Now, with Israel making their move, its a possibility that they could somehow joint force to put pressure on Iran. As for Jordan, Israel has been wanting their land for long time (Oil resourcee and their religious believe/prediction of the future). I am sensing Israel wants a new map being drawn while in the process further weaken their enemy (Syria, Iran). As for the US, they basically willing to go along as long as everyone got something in return to secure their interest in the region.

Now, there are no right or wrong in this matter as you see. Everyone is defending their interest, while on the background the industrialist wants their money to keep pouring. There would never be Peace on middle east unless the balance of Power has been reached. The European community (minus British) have made their move but not that strong. China, and Russia have to put their feet wet if we want to see the balance restored. I am sure they have made some moved as Russia is the biggest weapon supplier for Iran, Syria and china get some of their oil and gas from them.

Ok, I write too much. I am sure ya'll get the point.

Chivas #9760 07/27/06 12:03 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I think Chivas is probably mostly right, except for the Jordan part. I dont see Israel invading Jordan, the backlash even inside Israel would be enormous, though you never know and I can think of scenarios where it could happen, but I think its fairly unlikely for the time being.

The timing of Sharon's stroke was rather interesting, and even though he was old, and strokes do happen to old people, the fact that he is old doesnt rule anything else out IMO. He had made a LOT of people VERY angry in Israel, not to mention the money issues discussed. There are definatly people in Israel with the expertise and motivations to pull that kind of thing off... whether it really happened is probably just one of those things we will never know for sure.

But his supposed idealogical successor's actions in Olmert, do lend some credibility to the idea. Especially since ant open move against Sharon would have created immense backlash in Israel against the right-wing elements had he gone the way of Rabin, Sharon was to strong and respected a leader, even among most hard-liners, even though he was making peace it would have seemed to many like killing one of their own.

Thus, a quiet non-voilent way of dealing with him would have been 100% necesarry or risked turning him into a martyr for peace.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard