KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ok so the pepper spray got to the baby and was part of the cause?? Its made from peppers, you know organic.
I know a lot of people that should stop eating mexican food.

Do we have any video of her being attacked like see said. If its true then something should be done to the police that did it.

I will wait to see if they release the medical records to prove thats what happened.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Pregnant protester kicked and peper sprayed

Quote:
Pregnant Woman Miscarries After Being Sprayed With Pepper Spray

"I was standing in the middle of the crowd when the police started moving in," she says. "I was screaming, 'I am pregnant, I am pregnant. Let me through. I am trying to get out.'"

At that point, a Seattle police officer lifted his foot and it hit her in the stomach, and another officer pushed his bicycle into the crowd, again hitting Fox in the stomach. "Right before I turned, both cops lifted their pepper spray and sprayed me. My eyes puffed up and my eyes swelled shut," she says.

She was fine for a couple days, until she started feeling sick.

Jennifer went to the doctor and found out her baby had no heartbeat. "They said the damage was from the kick and that the pepper spray got to it [the fetus], too."

OK, If you were pregnant why would you risk your baby standing in the middle of a crowd, especially knowing something like this could happen. I think that's a bad mother. Now the Police ASSUME people would be "RESPONSIBLE" enough to not go somewhere like that pregnant, especially giving the physicality that's been going on.

I seen people with kids at the Tea Party demonstrations. But the thing is, they never were anarchists tearing up shit, camping out shitting all over the place. Myself I wouldn't take a kid younger than 10 to a peaceful protest, I wouldn't take one at all if I knew the history of those protest having police involved. It's simply a bad choice.

I would have respected these protests if they were done how the Tea party protested. There was no camping out, No Violent confrontation. They came they protested they left, YET! their message still got out like it or not. You don't have to go breaking shit, spending MORE tax payer dollars and trying to cause anarchy at the expense of making police officers look bad because they are doing what they are told to. These Wall Street Protesters are a bunch of misguided idiots, they need to protest the douche bags that make the laws and regulations that govern wall street.

So, the police in this incident with the pregnant woman should be investigated to make sure they didn't over step their authority. Also, someone should tell that woman, and any other idiot that goes to a protest. Maybe they should leave their kids at home, or if they are pregnant maybe they shouldn't be in the middle of the goddamn crowd.

Former Member
Former Member
Whats that quote? Something like " If you want to test a man's character, give him power"

Cops are just as bad as politicians and the wealthy powers that be, except they are able to affect people more directly on a day by day basis.

Granted I'm sure there is a small percent of decent police officers with common sence and a conscious but many are just crooked self-ritious extreem seeking bullies.

I wish there was a randomly selected board of citizens(almost like jury duty) that investigated and sentenced all the acts of police Corruption and brutality that happens everyday, but sadly when your police need policing then your doing it all wrong from the start.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
Whats that quote? Something like " If you want to test a man's character, give him power"

Cops are just as bad as politicians and the wealthy powers that be, except they are able to affect people more directly on a day by day basis.

Granted I'm sure there is a small percent of decent police officers with common sence and a conscious but many are just crooked self-ritious extreem seeking bullies.

I wish there was a randomly selected board of citizens(almost like jury duty) that investigated and sentenced all the acts of police Corruption and brutality that happens everyday, but sadly when your police need policing then your doing it all wrong from the start.

Just like any Job you will have people that are bad at it. There are cops that love the thought of being a cop just for instances when they can whip-ass and get away with it. But knowing a few cops myself, and having a friend going through the ranks of the ATF ultimately wanting to go into the FBI. I can tell you there are more cops that only want to do their job without any bullshit to go along with it.

You already have a community picking the police officers for you. The Sheriff is the elected official, if he's not hiring in the type of police force the community wants, it's pretty simple just to vote them out. But the bad cop(s) already in place will have to do something pretty drastic in order to be fired, you can thank the unions for that.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Wolfgang, words cannot start describe how you, and your point of view is fucked up. Your ideology cost you your humanity.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Wolfgang, words cannot start describe how you, and your point of view is fucked up. Your ideology cost you your humanity.

I wouldn't expect you to get it, your lack of common sense is laughable.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
That's not a tank.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
The assertion being that use of tanks to remove people, like your well lauded China, would be better?

Tanks? We got tanks!

This is a tank, the APV you shown is called a Assault Police Vehicle. See what I mean about the common sense thing!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/26/11 09:05 PM.
Former Member
Former Member
I had a family member (now deceased) that was well on his way to joining the fbi, on his third and final interview he was asked if he would kill his own sister or mother if ordered to, if Ordered to... He responded no and was then told that they didn't need someone like him.

Often times when we are close to someone we can more easily excuse their behavior, or simply be blind of it.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

I wouldn't expect you to get it, your lack of common sense is laughable.

Yes, I lack conservative "common" sense, where blaming the victim for most heinous assault possible is accepted and expected line of thinking.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard