KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Kaotic #92857 09/25/11 07:03 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OMG dude, I just looked up some of the Bible verses you posted and they are nothing like what the summation you have listed says. I'm not taking the time to do your work for you but you need to check your sources turbo...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #92858 09/25/11 07:05 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I'm not currently religious, although I'm pretty sure there is some higher power or God, but I grew up in a very religious household. As such I can tell you that Christians believe that anything in the New Testament which contradicts something in the Old Testament overrides the Old. So, what your postings tell me is that you don't have a problem with Christians (I'm not counting the Westboro nut jobs because they are NOT Christians) you have a problem with Jews and Muslims as they are the only ones who hold to the Old Testament teachings over the New.

Clearly you've never walked into a black church, where Jesus is depicted as a black man. Humans are visual creatures and they want to believe that their God is like them. If you believe in the Bible then you believe that humans are created in God's image, so if humans are so varied why can't God have multiple images?
P.S. I believe everything I read on wikipedia...

Everyone of your "hating gays" images are from those horrible people at Westboro Baptist church. If there is a hell there is a special place in it for those people.

Originally Posted By: Jetstar
Certainly the all powerful god would NEVER allow anyone to mislead people as to his true beliefs.

And then free will would fly right out the window, so you can't have it both ways hoss.

As for the witches its worth noting that less than 30 people were killed here before the general populace wouldn't stand for it any longer. The thousands you reference were killed by those enlightened folks you liberals like to point to in Europe and Africa.

There is a difference between tolerance and indifference. If I'm tolerant of your behavior I can still disagree with it or believe that it is wrong, but I don't physically lash out at you to prevent you from doing it. I can however, still speak out against your behavior. I believe that right is mine via the 1st amendment. Indifference means I don't give a shit one way or the other what you do. I think when you refer to tolerance you actually mean indifference.

Anyone who asks you for money and claims that you will burn in hell if you don't fork it over is clearly a charlatan and greedy bastard who is giving Christianity a bad name. The tolerance of Christians keeps them from beating the shit out of trash like that...

Well Said!

Wolfgang #92866 09/25/11 08:26 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Agreed..that was some good stuff.

And Helemoto..seriously? That is where the Catholic Church is these days? I am not poking fun, I was raised Catholic, and that is far away from where they were. Interesting.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Helemoto #92870 09/25/11 09:35 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
You are the intolerant one is seems, if you cant tolerate people who are religious.

As far as the Catholic Church you have no idea what they teach these days, your ignorance is compounding daily.

They teach that the bible was written by men who didn't have the scientific knowledge to explain properly, and the morals of the times are not what is typical of modern times, old more so then the new.

You seem to either watch 80 year old movies and crack pots that claim to speak for all.

We get it your not a believer, why cant you accept that others are, I could careless if you do or don't.
As for pick and chose bible verses you only pick and choose the ones you want.

The Hell is not one of brimstone and fire it is the afterlife without Jesus.

Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday, as Sunday is the first day of the week. Even so the Jews are more into the old testament then the Christians. The crazys are old school like the guys in Kansas.

Wrong again Hoss. I was raised Irish Catholic.

I am not intolerant, in fact, people are free to believe what they want. I am not the one trying to keep anyone from anything unlike the Catholic faith, who's organization protects child molesters, and wants to keep Africans from life saving birth control (Yes, condoms prevent aids).

Those statements ARE in the bible, and all christian religion's say the bible IS the word of god. Perhaps you need a refresher on your own religion. You cannot defend them, so you simple ignore them and pick and choose what verses to honor.

I became so disgusted with the church that it drove me from it.

Assuming that I don't know what I am talking about, or that you know my past is ignorant.

I even challenged anyone who believes to solve my problems with religion in another thread. I was sincere, and I hope you can understand the paradox that I face.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #92871 09/25/11 09:37 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Lots of great thoughts in this thread. It is my intention for us to discus and debate our thoughts and beliefs here. I am not hating on anyone, just sharing my values and moral code, and at the same time comparing to all of yours.

Despite how much we may not agree, or how far we are from each other on these issues, I consider you all friends and welcome the differing opinions.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #92872 09/26/11 12:00 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
The bible is a selection of some books written more than 100 years after the death of Jesus to please some roman emperor. I can't understand how some people think that is godly.

Take the 10 commandments or to summarize them "don't do to others what you would not like done unto you" and be done.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #92873 09/26/11 04:25 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I am not a Hoss nor am I ever wrong.

Helemoto #92877 09/26/11 07:49 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
LOL...agree Jet..and Helemoto..LOL...to much...

Vuldan #92879 09/26/11 09:23 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Notice I said "Christians" and not "Catholics".

Born, raised, educated, and still a practicing Catholic. The differentiation has always been made between the two. Most Catholics don't call themselves Christians, because most Christians are well, Christians, and not Catholics.

You don't see Catholics on the political trail expounding the ideological crap coming out of the Moral Majority Right/GOP circus. As a matter of fact up until Kennedy, being a Catholic and not a Christian, use to be a guarantee that you would never be voted in as President of the United States of America. The thinking at the time was that Catholics answered to the Holy Roman Church (ie the Pope) and not to the needs of the American people.

Funny how times change, but the underlying destructive nature of Power still rings true. And that is what this is all about, old school Power.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
JetStar #93001 09/28/11 09:43 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I consider you all friends and welcome the differing opinions.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard