KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Thrones of Chaos! Except it looks more like vaporware than DFO does. It offers a lot of what DFO offers, but your characters also age, have offspring, and die, which is where you take over the character your offspring has become. So you when your toon dies your child will be even better at doing what your original character did (ie, the child of a blacksmith would have a natural knack for blacksmithing and could raise it faster and higher).

Their website isn't even up right now, so I wouldn't put any money on it, but the concept is all there. I alpha tested it before they changed their name to Mourning, and then eventually Thrones of Chaos (originally Realms of Torment) and I was too lame to stick with it (I was looking to test a finished product, and it was really bare bones at the time; players couldn't even fight back against the few monsters that were implemented...). Oh well.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I played it as Mourning, and everything was so bare bones I couldn't stick with it. However, The concept is AWESOME - I love the idea of a dynasty - if this ever takes root and becomes something, it would definitely be a game I'd like to play.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
The child idea sounds cool but after a few months i think it'd just be another level tredmill. So instead of saying you get one char and you have a soft level cap, they're saying you have multiple kids each with a hard cap but since your kid can be better that hard cap becomes just like a soft one.

One real benefit would be, you can probably name the kid whatever and make him look however. So all those dumb choices you made with your first char can be undone. So its that or the Devs can simply just allow you to untrain skills and buy hair dye.... (UO had it right the first time, copy and improve)

*** EDIT ***
More i think about the kid idea is better than just a normal soft cap but I had a natural urge to agrue against it so feel free to agrue back.

Last edited by Raekwon; 05/26/07 01:59 AM.
Former Member
Former Member
Ashen Temper posted this on the Stray Bullet Forums:

Quote:

We have yet to announce the working title for the MMO we recently announced, so we will be calling this forum "Future Fantasy" until we have released it.

As stated in the announcement, we are still early in the proof of concept prototype stage so details will be few and far in between for the short term. I will go ahead and say that this game will not be set in a post apocalyptic setting or SciFi.

We understand it is difficult it is hard to grasp the time and setting from a few images. We have been using the term "future fantasy" to describe a world that is having a renaissance and we are positive it will become clearer to you as we release more information and concept art.

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Raek i am not lookin for a daoc upgrade. Warhammer won't really be that and in the past yrs DAOC is actually a pretty awesome game they have came a long way.

AoC looks ok I just don't really like humans and haven't really looked too far into the game. I still have fun in vanguard when I get time to play it reminds me of daoc early days on how horrible it is to level lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Band 3
Band 3
warhammer sounds damn cool imo... pvp ... i vote for warhammer!

cya strom

Waiting for Shadowbane 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Someone find Ashen and shake him until he agrees to do
ShadowBane 2 minus the bugs and lag ! lol

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
TCoS was supposed to come out second quarter but is now pushed back to fourth, so I guess there will be nothing until AoC...

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Raek i am not lookin for a daoc upgrade. Warhammer won't really be that and in the past yrs DAOC is actually a pretty awesome game they have came a long way.

AoC looks ok I just don't really like humans and haven't really looked too far into the game. I still have fun in vanguard when I get time to play it reminds me of daoc early days on how horrible it is to level lol

In character creation, just pick an acqualonian since they are more "Int/Dex" based and mold/adjust your ears so they're pointed and you're all set.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard