KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted by AshenTemper
Originally Posted by JetStar
We have lots of room. Tag up if you feel like it. We wont hit 100 for some time.

Ran into Donk and he invited me as I was, ahem, getting his attention (I believe I was throwing spears to get his attention to say hi). Haven't had much time to play this week (family stuff) but you should see more of me soon!

Originally Posted by Vuldan
Jeez, they are just coming out of the woodwork..LOL

haha, too true! I posted this in Discord but ran across this image recently when writing something on my blahg... feels like an era ago (or three)!

[Linked Image from seandahlberg.com]

Brother its good to see you. I have been traveling for work this week and am unable to really play much on my laptop. I logged in, but wireless etc made me hesitant to get into any deep stuff. I will be home Sunday night and back at it probably Monday, looking forward to seeing you around.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted by Vuldan
Brother its good to see you. I have been traveling for work this week and am unable to really play much on my laptop. I logged in, but wireless etc made me hesitant to get into any deep stuff. I will be home Sunday night and back at it probably Monday, looking forward to seeing you around.

Same! And while I know some are leveling up quickly, I know there are still quite a few who are "enjoying the journey" so to speak (aka, I'm just slow, heh). While New World definitely has it's growing pains and challenges since it's new, it looks to have some good bones so hopefully a game we'll be playing for some time. Which should give plenty of opportunities to craft a few new stories, at least :)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard