KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#117500 05/09/13 03:43 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
The game has been out long enough now for people to have some prowess and gear.

We are going to start KGB pvp practices again.

Every Thursday whichever city we hold will be transformed into a combat only training ground.

I will bring charges against any FULL members who shirk this while being ONLINE and ACTIVE EDIT:( who are not dedicated crafters or have a specific mission handed down from an officer.)

Fixed.

Last edited by Donkleaps; 05/10/13 09:15 AM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Donk there are always exceptions. You cant file charges for that.

If so you would have to bring charges up against me, Yep that is not gonna happen.

I think the PVP Practice Nights are a Great Idea for those of us that are here to PVP... those of us that are more craft or gather centric... that is soo different.

Last edited by Valaria; 05/10/13 05:17 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
i think theres still new people learning what the whole harvesting and gearing thing is all about people who came from eq or wow style mmos that never had to hit a rock. they are just starting to realize how to gear up.

manditory pvp practices are a great idea but hard to disagree with val as well i know i didnt make it to thursdays pvp cuz i was gathering gold thru keys and using that gold to finalize our warchest

think my point is we cant have it manditory to the point of bringing charges sometimes theres other priorities.

i also think on the other side of the coin we are trying to do things together and get back to the roots of kgb which was at its core. a strong fighting unit and theres no better way to do it than these pvp nights. to not go cuz you wanna prowess instead or harvest; you could miss out on some valuable experience, as well as, making stronger ties with guildies and becoming a bigger part of our fighting core

Last edited by Valaria; 05/10/13 06:01 AM.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
I agree that charges may be a little extreme. However, say we get sieged how many actual players will understand how to fight in combat. I wonder how many will show.

The alliance was a disorder in the fight last night. I couldn't make it due to college things in the morning but i heard about it. Of course if it was our city I would of got no sleep to be there.

KGB is geared towards all types of players but even those who enjoy harvesting or crafting (myself included) need to be able to answer the call if it comes down to it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
If u tired of dieing and losing ur shit. Because ur not sure if ur playing ur class right this is great training for that. It can only make u better... its not a battle of who has the biggest nut/boobs its just tp help everyone figure out things a bit better. Mot of us suck hehe we all need help. Me prollly more then most.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Edited.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
so after last night I guess we are all respecing to primalist

or arming ourseleves with lifts

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Instrument
so after last night I guess we are all respecing to primalist

or arming ourseleves with lifts

Elaborate please, I could not log in due to real life stuff.

There has always been a fine line in KGB about what you can make mandatory and what you can't, and last time I checked, you can not force people to a PvP practice event. I am not saying it's not a GREAT idea, I'm just saying that. as someone once told me, there is a time for Patton and a time for Bradley. (that would be Omar for those who dont know him). I think its to soon for Patton, so how about working on co-opting people there. I know I need the work.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I would agree Vuldan with the exception being that Darkfall is a Patton style game.

If you do not have the strength to fight in this game then you really can't do much but then again that is just my perspective of the game itself.

Instrument is referring to a lot of the duels we had in town where a healing primalist was able to kite most of our warriors and stam then to death. Instrument however knocked him down the lift and won the day. It was BRILLIANT!

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
HAHA..thats funny. Well, after dying to a few more skirmishers, I finally bit the bullet and switched over to try and figure this out. I am willing to give anything a shot, including primalist if it will help.

I do need serious PvP practice, group and solo and I must stop screwing around and go do my feats..so today I guess I will come back to Apuatan and switch to elementalist (I have never tried it) and go do the eles, then back to warrior and do orbs and ravens.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard