KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aviendha
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,002,656 Trump card
1,336,691 Picture Thread
476,953 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 64 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 63 64
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I personally think the fact that we don't have Mexican Cartel problem has nothing to do with 2nd and everything to do with strong government and rule of the law.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
No you fool, it's because they make a shit load more money off of selling drugs to us while we're weak and rich than they would if they came across the border and started trying to strong-arm people.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
We are not weak and not all of us are rich.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I generalized. There is still enough money in the country for them to be able to sell their wares unabated. And yes, we are weak. If we weren't they wouldn't even be able to get their stuff over the border.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
I personally think the fact that we don't have Mexican Cartel problem has nothing to do with 2nd and everything to do with strong government and rule of the law.

The same strong government and rule of law that illegally sent guns across the border to Mexican Cartels and resulted in numerous deaths including members of our own police force.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
There are only two types of gun owners - ones that went on a killing spree, and ones that are still contemplating it.

You should remove yourself from this discussion after saying something like that. Someone with such extreme views on gun control in my opinion have nothing to offer in a debate about gun control. This includes extremist on both sides of the fence.

Last edited by Sethan; 01/09/13 03:30 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am in favor of some changes to our current laws on firearms. I think a few changes could fix a lot of the problems for both sides of this arguement.

I think anyone purchasing a firearm from now on should be required to take a safety course on firearms and qualify for their weapons. I have taken countless safety courses and advanced firearm courses in my time so I know the true benefit of such courses. Most responsible gun owners would be more than happy to teach people and help them through such a process.

If you want to own a firearm then you should want to know how to operate such a tool. If someone wants a semi automatic rifle then we should properly train them on the use of such a tool and how to safely operate it.

I have spent most of my life around firearms and know for a fact that not everyone should own one.I have had people point guns at me more times than I can remember and do completely unsafe things with their firearm because they were never taught how to safely use one.

Also people should be required to document firearm sales or go through a FFL dealer to sell their firearms to another person. I know for a fact a lot of felons and people who should not own firearms aquire them this way. I have seen it plenty of times in gun show parking lots and firmly believe such sales should require basic background checks. What is the purpose of a FFL dealer if such a loophole exist.

Our country should start educating themselves and others before they start outlawing firearms and demonizing responsible citizens. Sadly most of the people who are against firearms dont know a damn thing about them.

Last edited by Sethan; 01/09/13 03:54 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Sethan
I have spent most of my life around firearms and know for a fact that not everyone should own one.I have had people point guns at me more times than I can remember and do completely unsafe things with their firearm because they were never taught how to safely use one.

Relevant:

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
"Don't get upset when your ideas are taken to their logical conclusions, but next time you advocate for the small government, or complain about getting finger-fucked by TSA, remember you were in the camp asking for more of that."

The TSA was born of the last knee-jerk legislation that also brought us the brilliance known as the Patriot Act. Proof positive that quick fix legislation based on emotional response is an overall bad idea.

"There are no circumstances where you need to have one unless you want to have an ability to go on a mass killing spree."

There exists no Facepalm big enough to cover that statement.

Actually, what I NEED to do is quit reading this thread. Because, obviously, this thread exists solely for the NEEDS of some folks to just annoy the hell out of the rest. . . :|

Page 29 of 64 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 63 64

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard