KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
If Obama made a bad descion based on bad intel, then so be it. But dont say one thing while doing anthoer. If after a congressinol investiagtion it comes back that everything was tried at the time so be it. If it comes back that due to budget constraints that they did not get extra secuirty then so be it. But if we are willing to waste millions of dollars on wither or not some one took steriods, then by the holy spaggti monster they can go over this and release the information.

We are not talking about Bush, we are talking about Obama. Dont forget dems voted for that war also. looking at the same intel that bush did. was bush played? possiblely, did bush back his SOD when he should have kicked him to the curb, yep.

I am also not calling for crimnal charges or that other horse shit, but an investgation is needed. IT will take months, and we will not find out till way after the election, but it does need to be started in ernest.

This is the part I don't understand. I don't see the malicious intent here that has been assumed.

It is clear that Bush and his administration perpetuated lies to meet their anti-Iraq agenda. When presented with information that was inaccurately presented as facts, many people made bad decisions. I hold the Bush administration completely responsible and yet none of you do and some of you defended this action.

When the first black democratic President loses someone on his watch, you are all quick to pounce and bring accusations of malicious intent. I for one do not feel that our President would do anything intentionally to lose an American life. His wife and him have done more than most for veterans and their families. Most important to me is the end of the injustice of the Iraq war and the coming end to America's longest war in Afghanistan.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am not saying there was malicious intent, but when an embassy is raided and people die, then it is a matter and grounds for a congressinal investagtion.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I agree there, and I believe there certainly will be.

In this thread Wolf said, "They also signed up thinking they would have a leader that wouldn't hang them out to dry. A leader that would give them every chance to succeed in their duty" and I am asking where was that same concern when 4,486 U.S. soldiers were asked to give their lives.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Then how come you can see the logic in it, but yet sini responds in snide insulting remarks? I give back to him what he dishes outs.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Well I think this forum in general is a great lesson in debating tactics. Stay on the high road and you can't lose. Losing ones temper is a sure sign that you have lose your balance.

“Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”
- Aristotle

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
-He who runs to authorty for protection from results of thier actions deserves niether protection nor quarter showen.-

RedKGB

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Since I dont edit my post, here is a double post.

-When respect is showen even with those you disagree with then respect is given in return. When disrespect is showen even among friends then disrespect is given back.-

RedKGB

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
It is hard for me to fathom how you right wingers can single out this gentleman and patriot when at the same time you all ignore the total of 4,486 U.S. soldiers that were killed in Iraq.

George Bush was not impeached, tried as a criminal or any of what you are calling for when over 4000 times the lives were lost and lied about over and over.

You people amaze me.

Then Obama is as guilty for lying. His administration was trying to sell this whole event as a spur of the moment protest, when it obviously wasn't. It's OK... if you want to call one guy a liar and not the other then that is one of the reasons our country is so split. You're trying to justify one man's decision because someone else didn't get it right. Isn't that what they do in kindergarten?

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I am saying that there is no clearly defined malicious intent here on the subject you bring up, but there is absolutely with the 4000+ from Iraq that noone seems to care about.

It is just blatant partisanship in my opinion.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
If you see Bush as sitting at his desk covered with money, cringling his hands and laughing like a manic, then yes it is malicious.

If you see Bush sitting at his desk covered with intel reports from our country and other countries saying that they still had WMD's, then no it is not malicious intent.

It comes down to how you view Bush.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard