KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
H
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
H
Hey gang! You guys used to have a huge presence in Ultima Online, so I thought you might want to know about this. There's a free shard springing up, and we're getting a lot of attention.

Ren mechanics, felucca rules. No neons, no pay-to-win, balanced pvp, and tons of really awesome features. There's even a system where you can build and control your own cities, as well as a form of custum housing that doesn't look like hell.

We're getting a ton of attention, and have a discord with almost 500 members, and growing rapidly. Not only rapidly, but tons and tons of players that have never even played UO.... which is awesome.

So, basically, a shard without a bunch of neon crap, hugely interesting features, still feels like uo, and has lots of people to play and roleplay with.

Here's a reddit post with a run down of UO and the this specific shard and all of it's information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/7dh453/legacy_ultima_online_a_totally_free_classic_uo/

I'll check in to see if you guys have any questions.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hi,

Not sure how much interest there is in UO anymore. It has been 20 years! Thanks for reaching out!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
B
Band 1
Band 1
B
I subbed to OSI for a month, not sure why. I did always love the world Richard Garriot designed, a sort of pagan Catholicism.

UOF seems to be where it's at these days tho dunno if I wanna start grinding pots and running macros again. LiF and Ark seem to be where long-game oriented organized PVP is happening.

Star Citizen seems to still be in pre-crunch design phase, and it's broken promises and gone P2W for the way of the whales.

Ark lacks skirmish PVP it's all just raiding and grieving newbs and solo players. I used to love it, but it's rough for solo players, and after Legacy wipe I can't get Instinct to join back.

There's always Rust.

UO just has too much pvp competition with the survival game boom.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 07/14/18 11:26 PM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."
B
Band 1
Band 1
B
Originally Posted by JetStar
Hi,

Not sure how much interest there is in UO anymore. It has been 20 years! Thanks for reaching out!

Damn Jet how old are you now. I remember I was 15 when I got into UO Beta. Weird to think UO is older now than when I started or even quit playing.

A survival game UO spin-off would be amazing.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 07/14/18 11:30 PM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."

Link Copied to Clipboard