The KGB Oracle
Posted By: hydr Sales inc!? - 11/19/15 05:38 PM
So did I hear this right that there are some sales inc this week?
Posted By: Goriom Re: Sales inc!? - 11/19/15 06:42 PM
find out in 15 mins!

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=s7u7cgRY-fc
Posted By: hydr Re: Sales inc!? - 11/20/15 06:10 PM
Now is the time to pick up cheap LTI ships that you can CCU later! If you don't have the bling now to get what you want atleast pick up 2 or 3 P72's for 30 bucks and save them for later!
Posted By: Piranha Re: Sales inc!? - 11/27/15 11:17 PM
hydr what is that mean ccu later?
I also got ANVIL CRUCIBLE.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Sales inc!? - 11/28/15 04:37 AM
Originally Posted By: Piranha
hydr what is that mean ccu later?
I also got ANVIL CRUCIBLE.

Cross Chasis Upgrade. Perhaps there is a Gen 1-3 ship you wanted when it goes on sale but hesitate to buy since it isn't LTI. By having that cheap $30 ship it can upgrade into any higher cost ship for the difference and retain LTI. Shitty practice but the grey market has been selling ships since day 1 anyways.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Sales inc!? - 12/05/15 06:56 AM
During the Anniversary Sale I CCU'd (Cross Chassis Upgrade) my Constellation Aquila -> Carrack and my Reliant ($50 starter ship with LTI) to a Khartu-Al fighter.

The nice thing about CCU'ing is that it keeps Lifetime Insurance or package of what you had and upgrades the ship. During sales and new ship offerings you can select something you already have for an upgrade vs "melting" the package for credit and purchasing the new ship (as an option).

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ship-upgrades

In the past - folks with game packages were a bit limited on what they could upgrade, and it likely generated a bunch of customer service tickets to fix things. Now you can just bump things up on your own.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Sales inc!? - 12/05/15 06:59 AM
Oh forgot to mention ... I also picked a few "starter packs" to get some more KGB folks in-game. They only were selling 1000 a day, so it was a beat-the-clock and hope the website would process your order type thing.

Owain / 5050 / and Dema have a basic game now Merry Early-Christmas!
© The KGB Oracle