Done ;-)
Posted By: Piranha Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/27/15 11:48 PM
Signed
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/28/15 04:34 AM
Originally Posted By: Piranha
Signed

Accepted you in.
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/05/15 07:02 AM
Be looking for 5050 and Owain.... I will nudge them again. :-)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/KGB5050

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/OwainKGB

Easiest way I have found in-game to add them to friends, click on the link and FOLLOW them. It is a lot easier then searching for people to add them!

UPDATE: They both told me today that they applied to the KGB org on the website.
Posted By: Owain Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/13/15 09:32 PM

Whoever is in charge of accepting recruits, I put in a request a week ago.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/OwainKGB
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/13/15 10:27 PM
need to give Zhou a kick
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/13/15 10:46 PM
5050 was accepted in. Didn't see owain so I sent you an invite manually.
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/13/15 10:48 PM
Brommas, Instrument, Bandit, Selenian, Romeo or Jet can invite or accept as well. For now I just added a few ppl since the game isn't in a stage for faction mobilization at the moment.
Posted By: Owain Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/13/15 11:54 PM
Submitted another request to join, got a message that the request was successfully sent.

Edit: Found the invite buried in the Organizations tab. Accepted.

The Star Citizen web site is poorly designed, in my opinion...

Edit 2: When convenient, please update my rank from Recruit. For Star Citizen, I would prefer my rank of KGB Supreme Knight, which was awarded in 2010, rather than KBG Senator.
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/14/15 01:14 AM
The eite could use some work for sure. Your rank was updated, these are only temporary as I'm leaning towards KGB naval ranks would be more fitting. Still thinking about the officer titles. We have so little ranks to award.
Posted By: Owain Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/14/15 03:44 AM
Naval ranks for capital ships, probably so. Has any thought been given to the possibility of Fleet Marines? There are controls for ground movement and pistols at least, and in boarding parties and repelling boarders, Marines would be of use.

I'm late to the party, so I apologize if this is common knowledge. I'll check the other posts and try to catch up.
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/14/15 07:16 AM
I agree - more of a "Naval" rank game vs "Air" combat FPS Marines might want to run differently - but normally not going to see Colonel Marines running around with the ground forces.

The highest we ever had in our Light Infantry unit were SSgts and 1st LT (butterbar). Everyone else was up at battalion or higher and was a REMF.
Posted By: Ifantis Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/06/16 10:01 AM
I ordered a 960 yesterday and will be down loading the game within a week I also have friends that will be joining kgb over the next few days to fly with us
Posted By: JetStar Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/09/16 08:50 PM
Great!
Posted By: Ifantis Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/10/16 02:14 AM
Might be a little longer something is bottleneck in me and it's lagging really bad I ordered a new case and 32gig of ram while it was on sale gonna get a cpu board and cooler when I have the cash from workin overtime lol I'm stuck on what else it could be I've got an older phenom 2 b50 running at 3.1 I should be able to play on min settings with that my 960 and 8 gigs just frustrated at thus point wanted to start practicing flying lol
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/15/16 11:07 AM
I don't think the case will help much.. ;-) but 16 gig should be fine for RAM (8 gig isn't much these days after the OS takes a bunch). 32Gig is overkill unless you are planning on using it to host virtual machines or something.

It really helps to load it from a SSD vs Hard Drive, the 960 should handle it fine. But your CPU is about the same as an Intel Core i5-2560M @ 2.70GHz (mobile processor)... so that would likely be the first thing to look at. Architecture wise, if you are chainging CPU and RAM you might as well update the motherboard to one that handles newer CPUs.
Posted By: Cyrix Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/27/16 07:49 PM
i am also going to play some star citizen once it arrives as long as my computer can hack it lol.

i only bought 1x ship. its the 300I or something like that. I honestly havent played hardly at all, since theres not much to play yet. i did see that there was some kind of teaser mission or something with 2.0+ but i havent done anything with because im still heavily involved in AA and prob will be for a long time.

however i do want to join you guys for Star citizen. :)(
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 01/28/16 02:48 AM
Originally Posted By: Cyrix

however i do want to join you guys for Star citizen. :)(

Sweet - look forward to flying with ya!
Posted By: quilli Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/23/16 03:57 PM
App on website for approval late to the party no surprise.
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/23/16 04:57 PM
40 of us now just need a game to play:)
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/23/16 10:14 PM
Originally Posted By: quilli
late to the party no surprise.

Ah - that's okay Q - welcome to the party!

Look forward to flying around in space with ya again! :-)
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/23/16 10:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Instrument
40 of us now just need a game to play:)

Well Squadron 42 will be first... not gonna help us much as a group, but it will definitely help bring the game together. What is in-game now is pretty impressive for an "Alpha" - I expect to see the "Universe" of Crusader expanding more and more over the next year into a Beta for 2017 and moving into a release.

I hope they DO take the time needed to make the game GREAT. This game doesn't have a publisher demanding it be pushed out, just a whole lot of anxious backers that want to see it succeed. Following the development and weekly updates they release to us - I am confident that it will be amazing when they DO release it.
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/24/16 06:08 PM
They still claim a full universe by December tho I honestly think another year.
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/24/16 09:14 PM
I need you all in the game to stop me going off the rails
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/25/16 04:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Zhou
They still claim a full universe by December tho I honestly think another year.

I don't remember reading/hearing anything about anyone saying a "full universe" by December this year, I suppose that would mean in Alpha mini-persistent universe (not released full game) for Star Citizen.
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/25/16 04:47 AM
LOL @ Instrument

Don't feel too bad, Owain got a count this morning while he was flying around my Khartu-Al Scout ship, some dufus flying a Connie ran into him and died.

I forgot to snag a screenshot of "OwainKGB" flagged as RED!
Posted By: Owain Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 05/31/16 05:43 PM
Hail, Hydra.

Now you know I've always secretly been a bad guy!

;)
Posted By: Cyrix Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 07/15/16 04:31 PM
Not sure if I've posted here or not, if so it's been a long time, but I also have a ship, just a basic 300i i think its called, but I'll definitely be checking star citizen out when it comes around :) so count me in.
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 07/15/16 10:26 PM
Look forward to flying around the 'verse with all my KGB friends!
Posted By: doggernaut Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 07/26/16 02:05 AM
I do plan on playing but will definitely have to build a new rig this year.
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 07/28/16 09:49 PM
who is the sneaky one?
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 07/28/16 10:03 PM
I'll have to check my spreadsheet when I get home. Been traveling to client sites in Mexico this week.
Posted By: Ifantis Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 08/29/16 09:52 PM
I finally got around to building a new rig got a new i7 and board and have been flying around on very high settings hopefully, has anyone been playing lately? the new 3.0 patch coming up looks like it adds a ton of content. I met another person in the game that has a pretty large active guild playing right now called stargate command if no one in the guild is going to be active any time soon i may join them until everyone gets more active on this front.
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 08/29/16 10:52 PM
I am trying :)

Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 08/30/16 12:19 AM
we did it in the end :)
Posted By: Ifantis Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 08/30/16 01:24 AM
haha i was redownloading TS because i couldnt get it to start
Posted By: doggernaut Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 10/26/16 04:54 AM
Done. Thank you to whoever received and acknowledged my request.
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/03/16 06:19 AM
Just added Nemhain and Wildcard to the Org
up to 47 now
Posted By: Wildcard Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/03/16 06:36 PM
up to 47 now

Nemhain and I thank you for the add, sir!
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/04/16 07:30 PM
up to 47 now

AWESOME! Welcome Wildcard and Nemhain! beer
Posted By: Wildcard Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/04/16 08:34 PM
.... and we both just added Super Hornet's to our arsenal, thx to today's sale:

Super Hornet Super Sale - 11/4
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/04/16 10:26 PM
up to 47 now

Thanks Instrument
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 11/04/16 11:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Wildcard
.... and we both just added Super Hornet's to our arsenal, thx to today's sale:

Super Hornet Super Sale - 11/4

AWESOME! Congrats!

beer
Posted By: DarkExile Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 02/03/17 03:02 PM
Haven't got in on the game yet, definitely will though, is there an app on the RSI site somewhere i need to fill out?
Posted By: Wildcard Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 02/11/17 09:39 PM
Originally Posted By: DarkExile
Haven't got in on the game yet, definitely will though, is there an app on the RSI site somewhere i need to fill out?

Hey Dark!

Once you have an account, with at least a basic Starter package associated, then you can apply for the KGB Org:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/KGB

You cannot, (or at least couldn't when I first tried way back when), apply to join an org until you have a starter associated with your account.
Posted By: Taxman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 02/21/17 09:39 PM
Indeed - I believe you need to have an account + package (game starter package) to join an "org".

Got your Application for KGB as well hosted, pretty sure you need to be a Knight here for an invite as well.

For now - if you want create an account at RSI and you can checkout a "free fly" (if ya like when one comes along) or pick up a basic package. Be happy to help/answer any questions that you might have.

Here is my referral link if ya want (will give ya some extra creds @ launch if ya use it):

Become a Star Citizen @RobertsSpaceInd and get 5,000 free Credits
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-DHXY-QZMC
Posted By: Tasorin Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 03/08/17 10:18 PM
Can we get a game yet?

UEE Citizen Record #86838
Enlisted: Nov 28, 2012
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 03/11/17 03:35 AM
3.0 trade and mining will be more of a game
Posted By: Ifantis Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/04/17 02:11 AM
Im gonna try to get back on again this week when I get sone days off is there an on game ui for corps yet?
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/06/17 05:56 AM
nothing yet
Posted By: Zhou Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 04/12/17 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Tasorin
Can we get a game yet?

UEE Citizen Record #86838
Enlisted: Nov 28, 2012

Maybe by 2020. Doesn't bother me much as long as it turns out good.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 09/26/17 11:38 PM
I am in the game now ... sign me up.
I'm in Game sign me up
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/06/17 07:37 PM
send in an application and i will sign you up
Posted By: Longshanks Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/07/17 04:41 PM
Thank you Instrument.
completed didn't realize I wasn't logged in and it kept kicking me
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/08/17 07:43 PM
51 members
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:38 AM
Signed - WyldRyde.
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:39 AM
Y'all have enuf to run an Idris, Orion, Reclaimer. etc?
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:43 AM
zOMG... They doubled size of my Orion... What a target!
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:51 AM
Originally Posted by Instrument
3.0 trade and mining will be more of a game

Let's kick it! Prospector and Orion... Wonder how long before getting ganked. XD
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:52 AM
Originally Posted by Instrument
send in an application and i will sign you up

Signed!
Posted By: Wyldman Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/20/17 03:54 AM
Originally Posted by doggernaut
I do plan on playing but will definitely have to build a new rig this year.

New Rig built with AMD 1800X 32GB AMD 580 and VR. Wonder how long before VR implementation?
Posted By: Instrument Re: SIGN UP FOR KGB IN GAME ORGANIZATION - 12/21/17 06:45 AM
welcome
© The KGB Oracle