The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zhou Concept Ship Sale - 09/19/14 09:54 PM
Ok so RSI is either being generous, saw how bad non-lti sales were going, can't justify the large prices about to be dropped or just broke. haha

But seriously, new post all new concept ships that were voted on during one of those millions are starting their sale soon. Each will get their own week of sale time. They will be offered with additional bonuses and "LTI", yup that forbidden word on the forums nowadays. So if your interested in one of those larger ships keep an eye out for the sale. 1st one is Sept. 26th.

These include: the Redeemer, Carrack, 890 Jump, Surveyor, Hull-C and Orion.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14159-Future-Concept-Sale-Plans
Posted By: Instrument Re: Concept Ship Sale - 09/22/14 11:58 AM
"We will however, be adding LTI retroactively to the Gladius and Xi’An Scout if they were purchased during their respective concept sales."

if you got one of thease keep an eye on your hanger if the LTI tag does not apear in the details by the first concept sale best raise a ticket
Posted By: Zhou Re: Concept Ship Sale - 09/22/14 07:04 PM
ya i had a gladius melted it. Now i got it back cause of lti :)
Posted By: Brutus Re: Concept Ship Sale - 10/03/14 09:35 AM
And the first concept sale ship is the biggest vacume cleaner I have ever seen.. And most expansive one to. I find making a mess more interesting then cleaning it up. So its not really the ship for me. looks good btw.
Posted By: CaScA Re: Concept Ship Sale - 11/11/14 05:30 AM
Just added the Herald to my Hanger.
© The KGB Oracle