The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Donkleaps Roll Call - 09/03/13 06:57 AM
If you have or are going to pick up Rome 2 put a message up.

Launch is right now. I plan on putting some ladder teams together for MP and for some in house battles if anyone is interested.
Posted By: Derid Re: Roll Call - 09/03/13 10:58 AM

\o/
Posted By: Mr. Simmons Re: Roll Call - 09/03/13 02:28 PM
I picked the game up a while ago, but haven't had time to play since it launched. I should be on to try it out soon though.

Steam name is Ramone if anyone wants to add me.
Posted By: Donkleaps Battles. - 09/04/13 04:19 PM
Looking to get a roster going to set some battles up. Any takers?
Posted By: Derid Re: Battles. - 09/04/13 10:17 PM
b
Posted By: Selenian Re: Battles. - 09/05/13 01:38 AM
Just bought the game, I'll be around casually to play from time to time.
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Battles. - 09/05/13 04:50 AM
I got it ready to play some online battles
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Battles. - 09/05/13 05:49 AM
The epicness of this game is well beyond anything I even thought they could pull off.

Derid, Tas and I spent the last 7 hours just kicking the crap out of each other and it was nothing short of EPIC GLORY!!!

We have a really good handle on how to set up the different match types. Thousands of toons were slaughtered and 3 cities broken to pieces in various form or fashion.

Anytime you guys are ready to play just hop in TS or shoot me a STEAM message and I am down.

Working on how to save the match replays so we can put them on the KGB youtube channel or something so everyone can see.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Battles. - 09/05/13 12:12 PM
Is there a average on how long a match takes?
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Battles. - 09/05/13 05:12 PM
You can set the time limit from 20 minutes to unlimited.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Battles. - 09/20/13 04:40 PM
I pooped on the city from the right, Donk from the left and marched to the golden chamber pot in the middle.

Donk, we should get some ranked Multiplayer matches going so we can build permanent armies since CA put so much effort into the PvP multiplayer game mode.

KGB teamspeak is your friend. Even though I may not be on it all the time I check the TS app to see who is on it and if I need to get on it. Also, the Steam friends list is a good indicator who is on and who isn't even if they aren't on TS.

Royal Spartans are the play to crush at the moment.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Battles. - 09/27/13 05:33 AM
Hey guys, is this worth it? I was planning on going back to PS2.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Battles. - 09/27/13 06:33 AM
I still have yet to pick it up; mainly due to the twins but also in extension season (which is apparently busier when you have newborn twins.)

I really want to give it a go, but probably won't be able to until after October 15.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Battles. - 09/30/13 02:10 PM
If you like being in control of mass battles.

To me it's like being a general in an MMO except in this game the units listen..

It also feeds my need for tabletop style army building.

The more people we can get the bigger batles we can set.
© The KGB Oracle