The KGB Oracle
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Salem - 10/10/12 01:45 PM
A few PD played the Haven and Hearth game that was essentially the free "alpha" test of Salem. We're watching this game.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Salem - 10/10/12 09:49 PM
I still have a few toons and looks like a fully functioning village in HnH, and we have a small hermit site set up next to the darkness in Salem.
Posted By: Hare Re: Salem - 10/12/12 07:04 PM
We should combine Salem efforts. I have a toon in there not sure about our village.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Salem - 10/13/12 01:50 AM
A lot of us were testing this early in beta.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Salem - 10/13/12 06:47 PM
The testing is definitely much slower now a days.
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Salem - 11/01/12 03:00 PM
We played in HnH in the start of world 5 with a group called ainran. They were pretty damned good. If we play Salem, we need to make sure to hook up with them or find out where they are early and crush them.
Posted By: Yourgrandmother Re: Salem - 11/11/12 07:06 AM
I'm liking Salem.

Never played HnH, if you're in the CB send me a PM William I'll give ya my HS.
Posted By: Hare Re: Salem - 11/11/12 10:21 AM
Ok Grandma went noob mountain climbing in salem and didn't rage quit after 6 hours. Lol - looks like he might stick with it.

Last time I went mountain climbing I was ready to start screaming at something...
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Salem - 11/11/12 06:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Hare
Ok Grandma went noob mountain climbing in salem and didn't rage quit after 6 hours. Lol - looks like he might stick with it.

Last time I went mountain climbing I was ready to start screaming at something...

Going thru the Moutions Of Hell are a right of passage, and should be rejoiced for surviviing them.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Salem - 11/12/12 03:19 PM
Well, I spent 2 hours running out to to our camp and got bit by a snake and poisoned lol.

You can port to your friends claims bu it has to be an actual homestead and it is a 1 time deal.

Hare and Red if you guys do some arrowhead hunting and get the silver for a writ everyone else can just port out to you instead of making the nightmare run.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Salem - 11/12/12 03:42 PM
Ok, Hare got one setup last night and wyldcard was able to port out to us. Use his hs to port to use useing your freebie. His hs is in the secure section.

Also we have young there also now. That makes 4 of us working togather out here.

Last but not least this camp is setup close to the intersection of the badlands, maple forest, and pine forest. This gives us massive access to old logs and new world gourds. We have bears and snakes so watch your step.
Posted By: Hare Re: Salem - 11/12/12 10:03 PM
This is a temporary camp and we may want to use it as a staging area for new players. It has really good resource access as Red said above. This was by far the best place I have found for leveling.

We are not far from darkness and will be moving there as soon as we get stats up a bit. We can keep this camp as the "level up" camp for new players possibly going forward.

We have funds for new claims if needed and will be growing with more people joining us. I thought Romes was in and Garcia but have not seen them in game.

My pc situation was resolved today when I told the company trying to upgrade/fix my old box to stick it and went and bought a new rig. I will be in games as soon as they download.
© The KGB Oracle