The KGB Oracle
Hey Guys, I have just aquired a g15 from Santa. Ive tried to use scripts serveral times. There must be something im doing wrong because I cannot get these scripts assigned to my G keys to work. I have even tried a mouse coord script to find location on where my bag is and the display is not showing anything but ventrillo. Can someone assist me with my G15 please? I am initially Looking for a loot script. I have had no luck. Thanks for your help. I can tell once I get this keyboard full operational its gonna be dangerous!

-Kegir
Look here this might help you !!

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=71096&gonew=1#UNREAD
hmm maybe not !!
Hey this has been resolved thanks to Ictinike! The loot script now works! now time to explore setting up the rest of the G keys to change hot bars and arm stuff:)
I have a g15 but I don't use scripts. I just set my g keys to hot bars and have simple macro to pull weapons that I set myself. A lot of trial and error because I used the best and easiest way to use. I'm always tweaking it trying to get more fluid in switching weapons and spells.
Looks like the macro way is how a nub like me will need to role on the rest of the keys. The macros work good in pvp wolf?
Originally Posted By: Kegir
Looks like the macro way is how a nub like me will need to role on the rest of the keys. The macros work good in pvp wolf?

Well, I would say about 95%-98% of the time.
© The KGB Oracle