The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Mithus Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/18/10 11:07 PM
After Squared sold his keep for a good RL Money and Im thinking on buy new Windsurf equipment then its time to try to sell my DFO Island. Offering first here.

For those that still believe in DFO and want to develop your toon(stats and spells) its a peaceful and good resource island that you can harvest all combined nodes almost non stop.

2 iron nodes,
13 herb nodes,
7 tree nodes,
11 stone nodes.

2 Villas, 1 Large Villa (All with Safes - 3 total).
You can get 100k+ gold per month capturing, also if you get any rare from nodes or steedgrass from bushes you can bank in one of your safes.

The Island is 15 minutes swim from the next city(Dayar), almost noone get there, its really a hideout where you can use as you HQ to farm and bind in any chaos stone and go back to bank your items safely.

Pictures here:
http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=82101#Post82101

Once your toon development is done maybe you can re-sell the island.

Posted By: Vuldan Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/19/10 02:56 AM
Selling an account or houses etc requires the right timing and patience, even more than you might think. Squared was very fortunate. I wish you luck with this my friend, I have considered it myself.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/19/10 08:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Selling an account or houses etc requires the right timing and patience, even more than you might think. Squared was very fortunate. I wish you luck with this my friend, I have considered it myself.

Ya, I still playing DF, I resubbed all my 4 accounts to 6 months few days ago, going to play df for a long time yet.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/19/10 02:15 PM
good luck with selling the island.... I am far to broke to buy the whole thing... heck i doubt I could afford 1 of them lol
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/20/10 09:41 PM
how much are you selling your iland for?
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/20/10 11:19 PM
He had a price in it yesterday Dirty, but it looks like he edited it out. I'd send him a PM if you're really interested.
Posted By: Prism Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/21/10 07:09 AM
yes there was a price !!
Posted By: Grizo Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/21/10 02:47 PM
the price was at $1500
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/22/10 12:45 AM
Well, I didn't put it in my post because I assumed he had a reason for removing it Griz smile
Posted By: Prism Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/22/10 03:43 AM
LMAO !!
Posted By: Grizo Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/22/10 04:19 AM
:p
Posted By: Mithus Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/22/10 11:51 PM
PS: Ill not leave the game, there is none game better to me then DFO, like no classes,no levels(no restriction to pvp like Level x versus level x, and nobody knows yours skill or your current "level"), full loot, seamless world with no instances. Player skill involved etcs..

The others click and go games are fun for sometime until I got bored, but DFO is different.

DF will improve in the next year so I resubbed all accounts with that 6 month discount.

I tought to sell the island in a impulse to try to buy some extra expensive windsurf equipment, but I may not sell it, that Island still very useful to me. :P

Also I´m loyal to KGB Ill stay in it, until and if KGB ends in DFO.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/23/10 02:29 AM
Originally Posted By: Mithus
The others click and go games are fun for sometime until I got bored, but DFO is different.

Right on there Mithus!
Posted By: Prism Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 12/25/10 02:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Mithus

Also I´m loyal to KGB Ill stay in it, until and if KGB ends in DFO.

Hell Yeah Mithus !!
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/06/11 04:05 AM
u can still sell the island if u want and continue playing. If the price is right i wouldnt hesitate.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/06/11 05:11 AM
you dont play any more that mean you are coming back
Posted By: Mithus Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/06/11 12:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
u can still sell the island if u want and continue playing. If the price is right i wouldnt hesitate.

I´m not selling it anymore for now, and ps: You should come back!, you have skill enough to play well, the magic nerf should not affect you if you play the right cards, and your ping is not that big like me..

Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/06/11 07:10 PM
as mithus said
((PS: Ill not leave the game, there is none game better to me then DFO, like no classes,no levels(no restriction to pvp like Level x versus level x, and nobody knows yours skill or your current "level"), full loot, seamless world with no instances. Player skill involved etcs..

The others click and go games are fun for sometime until I got bored, but DFO is different.)))

ur 100% right mithus im bouncing from game to game but my biggest problem with dfo now is i feel the game is doomed. the player base is really low and the lack of good quality updates is the reason for this. If the game is still around a few months from now i might come back..
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/06/11 10:51 PM
Darka, you will have fun at Mar Shral, lots of pvp going on. From my experience while in Mar Shral, we win as many engagements as we lose. I ran with some Empire guys last night, someone was trolling the forums that he was going to break up his bank before leaving the game and place it in random strong boxes around lainstone village. Of course it was a bullshit story, although it did produce a lot of pvp. We had about 12 people.

We got sandwiched between Zealot and SGS. It was a big FFA, I switched to Indestructable. I'm just going to focus on surging my utility spells and debuffs.
Posted By: Prism Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/07/11 03:20 AM
This move has to be the best one so far if you ask me fun fun fun and more fun.
Posted By: Grizo Re: Selling a "private island" DFO - 01/07/11 12:24 PM
Moving to Mar Shral has been fun be ready to fight and be prepared to lose and gain some gear it has been a very interesting PVP experiance. popcorn
© The KGB Oracle