The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh Apologies - 09/25/10 11:01 AM
I'd like to apologize to all the people who where in vent yesterday for the siege and heard me raging a little too much over some pixels.

So yeah, sorry. Next time I'll just go vent off on another game instead of being a pain.

And Dark, your work was ok, I was just frustrated we did not have one or two people scouting like you around.
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 11:29 AM
No worries Arkh. It happens to us all. It's all good.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 12:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
I'd like to apologize to all the people who where in vent yesterday for the siege and heard me raging a little too much over some pixels.

So yeah, sorry. Next time I'll just go vent off on another game instead of being a pain.

And Dark, your work was ok, I was just frustrated we did not have one or two people scouting like you around.

Damn it... me being exhausted made me miss Frenchie Freak out in vent? Fuk....

Thanks for the apology Arkh. We all loose our cool sometimes. You apologizing for it though, shows how awesome you really are.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 03:14 PM
Welcome to Darkfall!

Just kidding.. that will happens to everybody once.. lol.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 03:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh

No worries arkh, and I apologize to all that lost gear because my mic was muted. I posted in the News and Information forum about future siege operations.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 04:13 PM
Wish I was there to hear that one, and angry Frenchman oh my!

Everyone needs a moment of rage in their lives or else we'd all be walking around gunning down those that do us wrong, but I do agree with how it should be handled next time.

Take it easy and don't let DFO stress you out to much.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 04:58 PM
This is one of the reasons why Arkh can be in my bunker come the Zompocolyse.

The other being the fact he can tell a good Drakiis joke.
Posted By: Blaez Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 06:06 PM
I'm sorry ark I know u guys were trying to come help me but I couldn't have predicted that so many were that close. When I was fighting there was only one enemy.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Apologies - 09/25/10 06:06 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

The other being the fact he can tell a good Drakiis joke.

Yes he can, and the great thing about it is that when he does you some how feel like you've been complimented.

So I am correct in assuming Wolfgang was yelling IT'S A TRAP! like General Ackbar repeatedly into his mic and no one could hear him?

© The KGB Oracle