The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Uber Offline -- Perma? - 09/06/10 05:48 PM
Gang,

Burned out, not liking the game. Can't bring myself to log in and play as its just no fun. No one to play with nor pvp with and the grind is still epic. Someone email me when they patch in rapid progression otherwise i have no interest in playing again.

Peace

Teh Ube
Posted By: Valaria Re: Offline -- Perma? - 09/06/10 06:12 PM
ok uber... we will let ya know.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Offline -- Perma? - 09/06/10 06:18 PM
aww uber... well i am sure we will let you know
Posted By: Prism Re: Offline -- Perma? - 09/06/10 06:47 PM
Uber,

It was fun to play with you again but as far as the game goes its not something you will master in a hurry and might even take working people like myself years to get where my char needs to be. As far as PvP there has been tons of it going on since we have moved away from Black.

But I do remember you saying many times that all the people that quit DFO need to just quit QQ ing and come back.

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now !!

I wish you the best of luck in whatever game you end up in !!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Offline -- Perma? - 09/07/10 12:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Prism
Uber,

It was fun to play with you again but as far as the game goes its not something you will master in a hurry and might even take working people like myself years to get where my char needs to be. As far as PvP there has been tons of it going on since we have moved away from Black.

But I do remember you saying many times that all the people that quit DFO need to just quit QQ ing and come back.

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now !!

I wish you the best of luck in whatever game you end up in !!

/giggle LOL yea I heard him say that too.. Love ya Ube But it is kinda funny
© The KGB Oracle