The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Matt AFG - 06/08/10 11:15 AM
Due to some interesting recent events and issues with my wife that I'd rather not go over on the forums, I'll be away from game for a while. If need be, de-tag me. I hope to be back shortly. Keep a seat warm for me and a beer in the fridge by the clan bank. Hope to see ya in-game in a few weeks and sorry I haven't posted this sooner. Been hectic around here. Just got my new keyboard to make me suck less too smirk

Matt (AkA Dragoon)

PS, how is the new patch looking?
Posted By: Valaria Re: AFG - 06/08/10 12:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt
Due to some interesting recent events and issues with my wife that I'd rather not go over on the forums, I'll be away from game for a while. If need be, de-tag me. I hope to be back shortly. Keep a seat warm for me and a beer in the fridge by the clan bank. Hope to see ya in-game in a few weeks and sorry I haven't posted this sooner. Been hectic around here. Just got my new keyboard to make me suck less too smirk

Matt (AkA Dragoon)

PS, how is the new patch looking?

You are a full member of KGB.. Thank you for letting us know. If you do get removed in game, You still retain your membership. All you need to do is contact an officer to get back in, Vent works best.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: AFG - 06/08/10 07:54 PM
Hurry back buddy, but take care of things on the home front first laugh

What patch?
Posted By: Prism Re: AFG - 06/09/10 12:36 AM
Hurry back we will leave the seat up for ya !!
Posted By: Matt Re: AFG - 06/09/10 10:16 AM
Thanks Val smile They still haven't patched? WTF I thought it was happening the first week of June?
Posted By: Valaria Re: AFG - 06/09/10 01:22 PM
with AV having posted it a while back that the patch would be June/July I am expecting it the last week of june or first 2 weeks of july. Or Late like normal for them.
© The KGB Oracle