The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Parry Pit Weekend - 04/23/10 06:22 PM
Anyone else the need the benifits of a parry pit? I was thinking we could use a house with a bank and the person who owns the bank **cough** Jet, could story our supplies so we don't risk much if we happen to get rolled.

I was thinking if we get enough people we can do the full effect of constant parrying with people switching off and two people healing/mana transferring to keep the meat shield up.

Let me know if your interested, and what day/time your available and I will make this happen.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 01:35 AM
I'll be here all weekend
Posted By: Syloc Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 02:21 AM
MEMEMEMEMEMMEME
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 03:38 AM
I will be up and running by tomorrow afternoon. Just let me know when and where.
Posted By: Krayton Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 01:14 PM
my wifes character astara could use it, i could set her up to swing a sword after she parrys a few times.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 03:36 PM
Running out to the range to fire my brand spanking new S&W 1911 ... then I will be around.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Parry Pit Weekend - 04/24/10 06:07 PM
I just sold my S&W .40 so I could add more funds to my Mossberg gas operated semi-auto 12 gauge shotti.

I had a 1911 for several years after I was out of the service and put so many rounds through it I had to change the barrels, so I gave it to my cousin to have fun with.
© The KGB Oracle