The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin The Ore must Flow!! - 04/18/10 12:09 AM
Just wanted the KGB membership to know what 5 days on the mine is going to do for us. Were going to repay our debt back to TCA for the fun we have been having.

In addition to that the "Siege" bags are being restocked for the next round of fun we expect in a near time frame. This is allowing KGB to best position itself to be as self sufficient as we can come Siege days.

The Leadership team has as well been looking at a way to give the general membership something back for all the effort that you put into keeping Andruk standing.

In closing, excellent work keeping Andruk safe at peak raid times and server ups. That is enabling us to close the gap at a much quicker pace.

I bring you ~*~ The Ore must Flow ~*~

*Under 250 views Drakiis, and go...

Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/18/10 06:30 AM
While you take the low road, I'll take the high road..230,502 views

a great cadence...
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/18/10 07:16 AM
And I see you some Air Artty.

That was partly for you Rep.

Get your ass back in DFO after the playoffs.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/18/10 03:00 PM
TOT = Time on Target, synchronized artillery strike creates scorched earth where no man dare walk...
Posted By: Krayton Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/19/10 09:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
While you take the low road, I'll take the high road..230,502 views

a great cadence...

I have to say for the first few years i didnt mind running to it, but now i hate it. lol
Posted By: Tasorin Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/19/10 09:45 PM
I still have Battalion Indian Run nightmares from winter at Ft. Sill. That whistle and the sound of SSgt. King yelling "Run bunny, Run" still haunt me to this day.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The Ore must Flow!! - 04/20/10 04:42 AM
For me a military brat, ex-soldier, and a life long military hobbyist, I always loved cadence it made the longest runs/marches seem that much shorter.
© The KGB Oracle