The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dark Heaven Hard Work - 04/01/10 03:46 PM
Feeling pretty good about my gains. In 1-month I have increased my HP 47 pts, keep in mind I'm Mirdain, and the fucker was gimped from jump street with 195HP. If I work twice as hard next month I can be around 300HP by end.
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Hard Work - 04/01/10 03:55 PM
Tomorrow will be the end of month 2 for me and I just got to 306 hp (with first two vit quests, 298 without ) and thats with not hardcore focusing on my hp but on my character in general, magic, 2hand skill, archery etc. You are moving along nicely and will be rolling with the best in no time at all Im sure!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Hard Work - 04/01/10 05:23 PM
Active Play time duration, and the ability to afk swim and stay alive for long hours make all the difference in stat/skill gain rate.

I recently stopped macroing magic because it was becoming too much of a gold sinc, and Mounted Combat is way way OP right now. I can do 10x dmg to super toons on a Battle Horn with a transmuted q4 one hander then I can do with any magic.

So until they fix mounted combat, I am going to stick to Magic/Archery for ranged and sword and board + mounted combat for melee.

I have been just swimming when I am at work, and busting stone/iron and doing my part for global deforestation when I am active.
© The KGB Oracle