The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/21/10 11:30 AM
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=237436
http://www.darkfallonline.com/contest/special/contests/1267789737/index.html
:
I love Darkfall
Welcome to the I love Darkfall contest! In celebration of Darkfall’s one year anniversary we will be awarding the best entry with 5000 US dollars!

For this contest we do not want to limit or stifle your creativity in any way. Please respect copyrights and don’t do anything illegal or dangerous. Other than that you have full artistic license to do or make whatever you wish to show us your love of Darkfall.

All entries and questions should be sent to contest@darkfallonline.com along with the name you wish to appear publically.

Below are some guidelines:

•If you make a video or a song, upload it to a video sharing service like YouTube or Vimeo and send us the link. As with the recent Video contest, please make sure the entry includes your credits.
•Any pictures or images can be sent by email to contest@darkfallonline.com preferably in uncompressed bmp, png, or tga format. All artwork will be hosted on the Darkfall contest deviantArt page
•If your entry is of something physical, feel free to take pictures or a video and send or upload it as above. You should show off your work in the best possible way.
•There is no limit to the number of admissions per player.

The I Love Darkfall contest is currently set to draw to a close on the 8th of June 2010. We eagerly look forward to all your entries! Good luck and have fun!

Deadline:
Tuesday June 8th 2010
Posted By: Valaria Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/21/10 04:15 PM
nice
Posted By: ltima Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/24/10 08:24 PM
mmmm.....
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/26/10 02:31 PM
Time to go round up 200 people and siege Times Square on video.

Whose up for it?!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/26/10 03:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

Whose up for it?!

How would we act out the virtual memory errors and poor frame rates for most of the 200?
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/26/10 04:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

Whose up for it?!

How would we act out the virtual memory errors and poor frame rates for most of the 200?

Some can freeze in place and do the robot.
I think thats a fair portrayal.
Posted By: Heidi Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/26/10 10:43 PM
Need a couple people running around with blue screens of death...

Posted By: JetStar Re: I love Darkfall Competition 5000$ - 03/26/10 11:59 PM
Hmmm, how about a video documentary of our upcoming siege?
© The KGB Oracle