The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/05/10 10:31 PM
So here is our current DFO Clan listing. Perhaps it might be time to do some house cleaning in order to keep our roll call tight. People can always let us know on the Oracle when there going to be active in game again and be re-added to the in game clan.

I was thinking we could shift the non-active or alt's out of KGB, and into CKGB to keep the KGB roll call to only those who are actively playing. By non-active, I mean you hardly ever log in, and if you do its only for a couple of hours. By hardly logging in, I mean that you log in less then once a week on average and its usually less then a couple hours in-game.

Supreme General
Val Aria
Don KLeaps
Donk Leaps
JetStar deKGB
Romeo Montague

General
Mor lander
Arkh deKGB

Colonel
Vuldan Ironhand

Major
Jaguar Skullsplinter

Captain
Span Yard
Bartender deKGB

Sergeant
Ryu Houdini
EhWoL ofNOC
Longshanks deKGB
Don Qaixotic
Lord Darka
Lord Critter
Ken Kamillion
Edelweiss Lieben
Arjuna Pandava
Tomas deKGB
Prism Darkfrost
Tas Orin
Yissu Dojar
willieb hung
Syloc deKGB
Wolfgang Darkshade

Corporal
Bit Mouse
Garciavega deKGB
Kobold Inc
Krayton Reyanis
Devan Omega
Thresh Sabbot
Kurio Hogun
Leeboi Luvin
Borne OfFire
Ismash Grimblood
Dalmmar deKGB
Deatheaven Deepshadow
Bearrok TheGraveSmith
Astara Reyanis
Blaez Urian
Anax Ironfaith
Hele moto
Ictinike Zoran
Instrument SlyDeguna
Krull Killgore
Pickens Heretic
ifantis Darkkeep
Sarasyn Verdugo
Shark WolF
Sling deKGB
Squa Red
Steck VonFrankenstein
The WindWalker
TheReal RockNRolla
Uber Chronix
Silver Bullet
Van Cleef
Yer Epitaph
ZhenYu Omega
bigbad wolf
Saint Bloodcrestt
Sabin Figaro
Rutaq Wolf
MamaPick Heretic
Naswipp Crotchcrusher
Nathe Griffith
Necron GrimThrone
Rendarr Allamir
Pane Killer
Piddle Fiddle
Magusto Beerlvr
Ravear Einherjar
RorShack Grey
Represent KGB
Rogee Fellblade

Private
Big Dave
Lusid Blindhammer
Nastasya Petrova
Aglon Dark
Tha Rock
Dragon Omega
Ghost Chant
Dark Heaven
Reaperette Krona
Rioran Emerlow
Mad Charles
Zardoz Bromlade
Anniethrax Plaguebringer
Jenai Lyza
Neoxthis Giantslayer
BrutalSlash FatalSplash
Ajack Moore
Posted By: Anonymous Re: KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/05/10 11:52 PM
can you put it in alphabetical order?
The past couple of weeks have been a tough, work wise, for me ... but I am still active. Phase I deployment of the software project I lead should hit piot a week from Monday, with a launch date on the 29th.

I have ~20 bugs to conquer this weekend ... stressed out!
Originally Posted By: Squared

Yes I could. But I don't have OCD, I am just Tasorin, and that is enough.
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
The past couple of weeks have been a tough, work wise, for me ... but I am still active. Phase I deployment of the software project I lead should hit piot a week from Monday, with a launch date on the 29th.

I have ~20 bugs to conquer this weekend ... stressed out!

I feel ya Longshanks. Monday is the start of the last test phase for this Supplier Assertion dba I have been tasked to do with a development team of 2. 5,500 plus unique financial records and about 10 sub tables.

In-active to me means MIA never logs in and off the radar.

You are not that.
The following are the ONLY people who fall into the category as you described it, everyone else on the list I have seen in game multiple times this month and most multiple times this week:

Sergeant:
Arjuna Pandava

Corporal:
Bit Mouse
Kurio Hogun
Borne OfFire
Anax Ironfaith
Hele moto
Silver Bullet

Private:
Lusid Blindhammer
Rioran Emerlow
Anniethrax Plaguebringer
Heh... I removed a bunch of inactives at the beginning of the week.

Most that are left do log in just not as often.

As for those that May get removed. I have seen them in game but never in vent. If you wish to ensure you don't get booted for inactivity, I suggest you log into vent even if you are only going to be on a few hours or your afk Harvesting. Put that in your comment. That way we Know that you are still active and logging in.

Romeo and I watch the Roster very closely. I Keep several Google Docs of the roster and working on adding an Activity Level to it as well. I am hoping to get it posted on the Oracle as soon as I can get it finished.

For those that log in and find they have been kicked: Simply get on Vent and let an Officer know. If they do not know who you are, then ask them to contact Romeo or Valaria or Jetstar about it.

We are not revoking your KGB membership, Simply trying to keep our numbers as accurate as possible. This way we as leadership will know how many bodies we have for defense or offense of upcoming events and sieges.
This is why I love our officers so much.

Always on top of shit, and hardly ever caught with their pants down. Unless Drakiis has been feeding them Rappie filled bananas again.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

I feel ya Longshanks. Monday is the start of the last test phase for this Supplier Assertion dba I have been tasked to do with a development team of 2. 5,500 plus unique financial records and about 10 sub tables.

In-active to me means MIA never logs in and off the radar.

You are not that.

Sweet ... imagine a system targeting 3,000 end users ... with ~800 tables, over 20,000,000 (yeah, million) records to convert & migrate, close to 2500 stored procs, client\server totalling ~80 assemblies, team of 18 with me at the helm! This is my living hell! (Who am I kidding, I friggin love it!)
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
The following are the ONLY people who fall into the category as you described it, everyone else on the list I have seen in game multiple times this month and most multiple times this week:

Sergeant:
Arjuna Pandava

Corporal:
Bit Mouse
Kurio Hogun
Borne OfFire
Anax Ironfaith
Hele moto
Silver Bullet

Private:
Lusid Blindhammer
Rioran Emerlow
Anniethrax Plaguebringer

I have seen Hele Moto log in about a week or so ago, but he was not in vent.

I heard that Bit Mouse logged in game, was seen at the bank, but recalled out shortly after. I am assuming he was paying the taxes on his keep. Never got in vent, not sure if he said anything in Clan chat.

Anniethrax, has been sent an email, he has till I believe its next week to give me a response. Will check my inbox.

Borne tends to get busy at work at times. But comes back usually
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

Sergeant:
Arjuna Pandava

Corporal:
Bit Mouse
Kurio Hogun
Borne OfFire
Anax Ironfaith
Hele moto
Silver Bullet

Private:
Lusid Blindhammer
Rioran Emerlow
Anniethrax Plaguebringer

I have seen Hele Moto log in about a week or so ago, but he was not in vent.

I heard that Bit Mouse logged in game, was seen at the bank, but recalled out shortly after. I am assuming he was paying the taxes on his keep. Never got in vent, not sure if he said anything in Clan chat.

Anniethrax, has been sent an email, he has till I believe its next week to give me a response. Will check my inbox.

Borne tends to get busy at work at times. But comes back usually

This is why I love having the Val-O-Pedia!
Anyone I haven't seen, and those I have seen; she has tabs on all of them. smile
Happy to be of service.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/06/10 07:21 PM
What kind of service do you offer? :-)
Happy ending?
maybe...
*hides his Dragon Age daggers*
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Squared

Yes I could. But I don't have OCD, I am just Tasorin, and that is enough.

He may not be but I am!

Supreme General
Don KLeaps
Donk Leaps
JetStar deKGB
Romeo Montague
Val Aria

General
Arkh deKGB
Mor lander

Colonel
Vuldan Ironhand

Major
Jaguar Skullsplinter

Captain
Bartender deKGB
Span Yard

Sergeant
Arjuna Pandava
Don Qaixotic
Edelweiss Lieben
EhWoL ofNOC
Ken Kamillion
Longshanks deKGB
Lord Critter
Lord Darka
Prism Darkfrost
Ryu Houdini
Syloc deKGB
Tas Orin
Tomas deKGB
willieb hung
Wolfgang Darkshade
Yissu Dojar

Corporal
Anax Ironfaith
Astara Reyanis
Bearrok TheGraveSmith
bigbad wolf
Bit Mouse
Blaez Urian
Borne OfFire
Dalmmar deKGB
Deatheaven Deepshadow
Devan Omega
Garciavega deKGB
Hele moto
Ictinike Zoran
ifantis Darkkeep
Instrument SlyDeguna
Ismash Grimblood
Kobold Inc
Krayton Reyanis
Krull Killgore
Kurio Hogun
Leeboi Luvin
Magusto Beerlvr
MamaPick Heretic
Naswipp Crotchcrusher
Nathe Griffith
Necron GrimThrone
Pane Killer
Pickens Heretic
Piddle Fiddle
Ravear Einherjar
Rendarr Allamir
Represent KGB
Rogee Fellblade
RorShack Grey
Rutaq Wolf
Sabin Figaro
Saint Bloodcrestt
Sarasyn Verdugo
Shark WolF
Silver Bullet
Sling deKGB
Squa Red
Steck VonFrankenstein
The WindWalker
TheReal RockNRolla
Thresh Sabbot
Uber Chronix
Van Cleef
Yer Epitaph
ZhenYu Omega

Private
Aglon Dark
Ajack Moore
Anniethrax Plaguebringer
Big Dave
BrutalSlash FatalSplash
Dark Heaven
Dragon Omega
Ghost Chant
Jenai Lyza
Lusid Blindhammer
Mad Charles
Nastasya Petrova
Neoxthis Giantslayer
Reaperette Krona
Rioran Emerlow
Tha Rock
Zardoz Bromlade
I'm still here but won't be on for a few days, still finishing up a new game/taking DFO break
Posted By: Thomas Re: KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/07/10 12:51 PM
I'm here just busy irl so haven't been able to play much.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/08/10 03:55 AM
I never see that Don Qaixotic cat on ever. I think he may be a spy.
Posted By: Nathe Re: KGB Roll Call ~ Spring Cleaning Inititive - 03/08/10 04:38 AM
Here's the situation on Bit Mouse.

Bit and I got to be pretty good friends the first few weeks he was playing, and he's never said he's going to quit.

Right now he's leading some huge alliance in Global Agenda, which is taking up a bunch of his time. Plus he's got some stuff going on IRL, moving, new job, etc.

He pretty much played the DF market hardcore for 4 or 5 weeks, which got him a bit burned out.

To my knowledge, he plans on coming back, and is keeping both his accounts active.

I'll let you all know when I know more!

(sorry for the surging wall of text)
Thanks for the update.

Bit was honest with me and said he had Gamer ADD... cant sit still in one game for long but comes back.
© The KGB Oracle