The KGB Oracle
Posted By: shalron Ships - 02/19/10 11:26 PM
Hey i was wondering can we get a list of ships private and guild so we know how many we have and just to be aware.

P.S. Maybe we can get info on any planes coming up with boats as well as what we can do to bolster our navel Fleet.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Ships - 02/20/10 12:18 AM
plans or planes? I didn't know planes were in the game! OMG HACKS!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Ships - 02/20/10 01:16 AM
KGB has a Brig and a Ship of the Line.

My Barque and Large Raft are being sold.
All of my Pinnaces, Sloops and Schooners have been purchased by KGB members or used in trades.

We were hunting the Kraken every 3 days, but as the drop for ship mods is now lowered to anywhere from 1 - 3; the voyage is no longer profitable.

We still have no physical shipyard, although the alliance will have one up in what looks like a week or so. Only 2 ships have been crafted by us, since we left Angfrost.

Only other ship plans are I know Mor lander is saving mats for a Ship to be used to attempt the tower and Donk is collecting materials for a troop transport ship for sieges.

There are a lot of privately owned ships in KGB now.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Ships - 02/20/10 01:25 AM
I think the number of ships we have isn't important. Right now we could field two solid groups if everyone is on. Lets worry about the manpower first, and later we can figure out what ships we want to use.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Ships - 02/20/10 09:12 AM
With all respect,
All resources and money, should be focused ATM in character development,

I see Mor lander, puting resouces and money in a SHIP, he should be putting all money and time to develop Val Aria chararcter Magic. Please people develop your toons skills!!!

I dont see we going to take the tower anytime soon, we neeed 3-4 (10 man)full groups with all AOE and skill to take one. The fight with blood at Kraken spawn showed that. It will be a temerity going with less than that.
© The KGB Oracle