The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kay Account, Anyone? - 12/03/09 06:14 PM
Well, folks...it appears that I'm going to transfer over my EU character. With this means that I will no longer be actively playing my current NA account.

It's a pretty damn good account, so if anyone is in need or would like to play, let me know. Not sure what I plan on doing with it.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/03/09 09:55 PM
I may just take you up on this Kay. Gimme say, a week to see how the NA patch pans out. I will use your toon as my PvP toon and turn Tasorin into the Loot/Supply Mule.

I think I only had Fire up to 10 before I stopped in August.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 12:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
I may just take you up on this Kay. Gimme say, a week to see how the NA patch pans out. I will use your toon as my PvP toon and turn Tasorin into the Loot/Supply Mule.

If you havent already go and transfer tasorin over while its still free.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 01:17 AM
Pfft Tasorin. He's a decent character, but you'd feel better if you were playing under your own name.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 09:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Syloc
Pfft Tasorin. He's a decent character, but you'd feel better if you were playing under your own name.

EVERYONE SING ALONG!

You're enjoying your day
Everything's going your way
Then along comes Syloc Downer.

Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease
A car accident or killer bees
You'll beg him to spare you, "Syloc, Please!"
But you can't stop Syloc Downer!
Posted By: ltima Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 10:12 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

EVERYONE SING ALONG!

You're enjoying your day
Everything's going your way
Then along comes Syloc Downer.

Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease
A car accident or killer bees
You'll beg him to spare you, "Syloc, Please!"
But you can't stop Syloc Downer!

always the poet jet.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 05:27 PM
ya but you gotta love the guy, he tries hard and means well, poor Syloc.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 06:22 PM
Ignorance is NOT bliss people. I'm here to ensure that. =P
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 06:24 PM
there you go being negative again, lol
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 06:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

If you havent already go and transfer tasorin over while its still free.

There are actually two Tasorin's. No one get's to rock that name besides me. I have an EU and NA account with Tasorin deKGB.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 10:02 PM
Ahhh.

Look, though. I'm not negative, i'm just blunt. My style is direct, and i'm saying what some people think but don't say. Like, for instance, people say we won that siege at Khosgar back in the day. No we didn't. The 10+ guilds we called in did.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have allies, but we shouldn't be content with the fact that our alliance was victorious, and be lazy in our own pvp skill - if we do that, we'll always be dependant on other people.

I know everyone doesn't think like me, because i'm a different case. I don't have fun with the attitude that, "As long as we're having fun, it doesn't matter whether we win or lose". I don't like coddling people, because that doesn't make them better pvpers; it makes them worse.

You tell them they did a good job when they didn't, guess what? They'll do that same crap again next time. Just like a guild friend of my named Rabbit said to me once, "Look, I love you guys like family, but in the end, i'm here to play the game."

If we technically won the battle, but our own tactics sucked ass, i'm going to say they sucked ass. I'm not going to skirt the issue, say we did a good job, or any of that crap. However, I try not to go aggro on everyone; and I'm quiet when the situtation calls for it.

On that same token, I do understand we're rebuilding - and I like the direction we're going in. But that's my mindset going forward.

I'm not excessively rude, but I will be blunt.

My approach to PVP is that "You're only as strong as your weakest link." If we're winning, but we still have weak points - I would rather address and work on the weak points rather than pat myself on the back and say "Winning was good enough."

This is how I play. Competative. Play to win.

To be frank, for me at least, being "good" isn't freeking good enough. We have to be the best. (Or at least strive to be the best) Which is why i'm going to level up magic if magekiller blows ass.

I'm not playing Hello Kitty Online. I'm playing Darkfall.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 10:32 PM
I still lub you Syloc.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 10:48 PM
Ahhh.

Look, though. I'm not negative, i'm just blunt. My style is direct, and i'm saying what some people think but don't say. Like, for instance, people say we won that siege at Khosgar back in the day. No we didn't. The 10+ guilds we called in did.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have allies, but we shouldn't be content with the fact that our alliance was victorious, and be lazy in our own pvp skill - if we do that, we'll always be dependant on other people.

I know everyone doesn't think like me, because i'm a different case. I don't have fun with the attitude that, "As long as we're having fun, it doesn't matter whether we win or lose". I don't like coddling people, because that doesn't make them better pvpers; it makes them worse.

You tell them they did a good job when they didn't, guess what? They'll do that same crap again next time. Just like a guild friend of my named Rabbit said to me once, "Look, I love you guys like family, but in the end, i'm here to play the game."

If we technically won the battle, but our own tactics sucked ass, i'm going to say they sucked ass. I'm not going to skirt the issue, say we did a good job, or any of that crap. However, I try not to go aggro on everyone; and I'm quiet when the situtation calls for it.

On that same token, I do understand we're rebuilding - and I like the direction we're going in. But that's my mindset going forward.

I'm not excessively rude, but I will be blunt.

My approach to PVP is that "You're only as strong as your weakest link." If we're winning, but we still have weak points - I would rather address and work on the weak points rather than pat myself on the back and say "Winning was good enough."

This is how I play. Competative. Play to win.

To be frank, for me at least, being "good" isn't freeking good enough. We have to be the best. (Or at least strive to be the best) Which is why i'm going to level up magic if magekiller blows ass.

I'm not playing Hello Kitty Online. I'm playing Darkfall.

Boy, I got a good rise out of him huh?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 11:03 PM
Comon Syloc we all love ya man, just some good old fashion fun at your expense, blame Jet I always do and everything will work out.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 11:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Comon Syloc we all love ya man, just some good old fashion fun at your expense, blame Jet I always do and everything will work out.

Syloc is just your typical angry Asian gamer. What do you expect from him, sunshine and rainbows?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 11:17 PM
well since you put it that way...I guess not.

I think this threads been hijacked enough already, sorry Kay
Posted By: Syloc Re: Account, Anyone? - 12/04/09 11:27 PM
Tasorin's words are true, I cannot escape my nature. =P
© The KGB Oracle