The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kay Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/15/09 08:38 PM
Skin Everything!

I know it's a pain, but trust me, this game is built around skinning. R40's aren't cutting it anymore, it's all about transmuted Q4's and Keenness.

Just a friendly reminder. It'd be nice if we could get a healthy supply of enchanting mats in the guild bank. smile
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/15/09 09:35 PM
Sounds good, ill start telling people I run with to try to donate mats.
Posted By: Kay Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/15/09 10:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Sounds good, ill start telling people I run with to try to donate mats.

If not that, even personal stashes. Everyone needs enchanting mats. The more the merrier, and if they're in the guild bank, that's just an added bonus.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/16/09 01:47 AM
We do have a start on enchanting mats in the clan bank. We do need a healthier supply though. atm I have some Q1, some Q2, and a few Q3 mats, may have a few Q4 mats as well.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/16/09 04:58 PM
But we need Instrument to transfer, or sell his account if he does not play anymore or start grinding Bartender' skill.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/16/09 05:49 PM
I fully Agree with you there Arkh. I emailed Instrument about this too.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/16/09 07:21 PM
Maybe you should make a list of mob drops and locs Kay, we'll do some group runs. Right now, just trying to max out archery and I just need mobs to pelt my arrows against really without being disturbed by the million gankers that seem to hunt in Yassam daily.
Posted By: Hare Re: Friendly Enchanting Reminder - 11/17/09 04:45 AM
If you focus on a mob drop you might want to focus on those that drop catalyst. There are google spreadsheets that list the droppers. I think there was a link in the crafting forum at one time. You need 1 catalyst and 100g per enchant click - so that's going to be a pile of catalyst and cash.
© The KGB Oracle