The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/10/09 09:57 PM
Was parsing out the crap on ForumFall on the BB during a meeting and came across this gem.

Gotta love there crap ass meta gaming propaganda broken ass machine.

Originally Posted By: Dezul
COTC was always just AC, VG, Exile and the rest were meat shields. Now it is just official that the meat shield clans sucked even at that role. The real PVP clans in COTC can stand without them and this way you can't call us a zerg anymore.

Going to make life fun just having to protect Mar Shal and asset raping all of SBA & Afghans cities/hamlets.

I wasn't aware I was a meat shield for those suck ass PvP'rs. Not only that, apparently we are bad meat shields to boot.

I smell a giant "Your number one" finger incoming. With CotP and BotS numbers, mostly CotP obviously, I have always been for giving the goons the high hard one and showing them the door.

Just me though.
Log on tonight
Posted By: Thomas Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/11/09 02:26 AM
one person never speaks for an entire guild... AC has always said they consider KGB one of their top allies.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/11/09 04:04 AM
Dezul might not even be in AC. I've seen post from Gluttony to Dezul asking him who he is and claiming that he's not a goon.
Posted By: Kay Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/11/09 04:34 AM
Originally Posted By: Aureliano
Dezul might not even be in AC. I've seen post from Gluttony to Dezul asking him who he is and claiming that he's not a goon.

hes not in AC
Posted By: Derid Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/11/09 07:44 PM

Yeah, Tas just got trolled by a TM alt troll poster heheh.

=)
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/11/09 09:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Derid

Yeah, Tas just got trolled by a TM alt troll poster heheh.

=)

I personally walked down to the Dell Tech Center at work and specifically asked that question to my contact. Not to mention I spent like 20-30 mins in search strings trying to validate the analytic's of previous posts.

I am going to have to personally take another giant turd on him now and explain again how this relationship works and who just exactly the catcher is.

Not to mention I have been dealing with Something Awful in general for almost the last 10 years now, and this is about par for a large portion of there gaming player base.

Yes its true.

I fucking hate the GOONS!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Interesting Goon speak on ForumFall - 06/12/09 07:25 PM
Goons represented a very small part of AC, and AC is set to disband. Going forward, I plan to create our new alliance with safety valves in place to avoid the problems of COTC.

I am going to keep to a strict policy regarding posting on forum fall as outlines in Section 4 of the NATO agreement.
© The KGB Oracle