The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Musent Pald MIA until NA server release - 06/05/09 12:53 AM
Hi guys. I just wanted to formally tell KGB that I will be gone/not playing until NA server release. When the new server comes out, I'll gladly rejoin with you guys if you decide to reroll on the server. You may see my character out in the world. I have a friend that wants to try the game while I'm not using it. To safeguard any securities, I removed Musent from KGB tonight. I would, however, like to keep my forum account so I can see what's going on with the new server and what you guys are doing in regards to server transfers. See you guys on the forum and on NA server!
Posted By: Aureliano Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/05/09 05:26 AM
/salute
Posted By: Swing Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/05/09 08:11 AM
Take care matey.
Posted By: Ithkrul Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/06/09 03:42 AM
Awww sucks man, will miss you. Hopefully will be back.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 06:23 AM
Is your friend also posting as you on the Darkfall forums?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 02:11 PM
When we had the raid on Tempest's city last week Musent Pald was in Divine Legion and not wearing a KGB tag.

I spoke to Dunlop about this since he was online and active at the time.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 04:56 PM
Yeah, he was posting about how great it is to be in a Merc guild on the forums.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 05:27 PM
I should give you Osium's location Taco Salad and let you poop bomb the living bejesus out of his Parents house.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 06:04 PM
His forum access has been removed from these forums, FYI.
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 08:05 PM
Musent is an RL friend of mine..he sold his account.. I guess he didn't state that to safeguard the transaction...

Wanted to clear that up..as he is no spy..and his forum access should be given back.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 08:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul
Musent is an RL friend of mine..he sold his account.. I guess he didn't state that to safeguard the transaction...

Wanted to clear that up..as he is no spy..and his forum access should be given back.

Ahhhhh

That explains a lot then. I sent him tells and was trying to talk to him when I saw him with a Divine Legion tag. The other person on the other end didn't seem to add up based on my previous actions with Musent.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/24/09 08:46 PM
When this post re-surface his forum access was granted back FYI.

He said a RL friend would be playing his account..didn't say he would be selling it.

Bah.
Posted By: JetStar Re: MIA until NA server release - 06/25/09 04:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul

Have him PM me.
© The KGB Oracle