The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Revco Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 12:02 AM
Ok, it is a serious issue when i have to mute my sound when in Andruk. The spell casting under the building by the bank is out of hand.

Can we get a no casting spells with the explosion sound rule? Or just they have to cast on the other side of the city.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 12:29 AM
I have to second that. It is getting out of hand. We log on for server up and with in 10 mins the noise pollution starts. I have had to turn my sound completely off just to get server up finished and ESCAPE to outside the city walls just so that my headache will end.

It is getting a bit out of hand. I would love to see a rule for any noisy spell casting to be done somewhere FAR from the bank area.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 12:50 AM
Jetstar announced in game earlier that no loud spellcasting (insert almost any spells) will be allowed at the bank. If you do and we find you... you will be killed or worse!

We know where you hide in the keep and under it... don't think we can't find you.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 09:22 AM
This will be less of a problem when we have the 2nd zap tower
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 10:00 AM
man I am starving for some Taco Salad right now
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 09:09 PM
Ok, per Jet via Thomas I am making it my mission to slay anyone casting spells that I can hear when I'm standing at the bank.

It is more than just annoying, it is distracting, and with all the enemies we've collected, being distracted in town is not something we can afford to be.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 10:10 PM
Logged on today for server up.. AMAZING.. No spell crash spam!!!!

I am in Heaven in our city now!! WOOOT to the King!
Posted By: Owain Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/20/09 10:31 PM
Then we should move the blood wall away from the bank. That will cut down on a lot of the noise.
Posted By: Kay Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/21/09 12:14 AM
Originally Posted By: Owain
Then we should move the blood wall away from the bank. That will cut down on a lot of the noise.

Once again: We can't move the blood wall and spell casting completely away from the bank. The reason it's there is because that's where the current tower is.

Without the tower, people can not afk in safety. Gankers and griefers come in on the east side every time, and when they do, they'll kill anyone macroing with spell regs or afk on the blood wall.

Once we put up a second guard tower on the east side, then we can move it.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/22/09 05:27 AM
So get busy you slugs!!!

laugh
Posted By: grover Re: Do something about the damn noise - 05/22/09 10:09 AM
get vista imo.
© The KGB Oracle