The KGB Oracle
Posted By: grover locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 04:01 AM
my debit card expired and the bank hasn't sent me a replacement yet and this is right at the time my month sub ran out. so i'll be stuck out of game until i get a new card in the mail. hopefully it wont be long.

unless anyone knowa what account not active(#3) means i assume it means my billin info is incorrect. so i'll have to wait for the card anyways.

dont think i ran away or anything.

-pirate.
Posted By: JetStar Re: locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 05:27 AM
Hey Pirate, send me your info and I will activate your account.

But you have to donate 5k gold.

I will put it on my Debit.
Posted By: grover Re: locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 06:47 AM
i sent a msg to adventurine about it as it might just be some problem with their shit or something so idk i'll think about it some if i dont get my card by monday. i dont know how i feel about having some one pay for my sub even if i pay gold in game for it.

edit:
i just checked my email and apparently they are looking into whats going on. i think the "account not active(#3)" thing might be some other problem then me not having a valid card currently.

Ticket Details
===================
Department: Accounts and Billing
Priority: High

so im apparently high priority and at an escalated status and hopefully i'll have some kind of fix by the time i get home from work tomorrow.
Posted By: grover Re: locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 11:16 AM
my new card came in the mail this morning ima try to put it in my account info later today when i get back from work to see if thats the problem or not.
Posted By: Kay Re: locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 11:49 AM
Account Not Active (#3) is you banned from hacking. Bye.

edit: Can I have your mandrake?
Posted By: Valaria Re: locked out of account till ??? - 05/09/09 01:31 PM
lol if he is banned he cant give you the mandrake lol
© The KGB Oracle