The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Current Darkfall Registration Lists- Roll Call - 04/18/06 02:44 PM

Heres the List of currently registered peeps.

Make sure and check your name and email for spelling, etc.

Also theres a chance Someone was missed, since we went over to the new (old) Oracle, Its possible someone sent me their Info and I didnt see it\add it before the old forums became inaccessable.

If your not on here and want to be, simply PM me with DFO forum name, and an email you can check.

This is also a roll call for people on the PRIMARY list.
If you are on the Primary lists please respond to this thread within a week. Inactives on the forums will be removed from the primary lists and active people added, so when DFO goes beta we actually field as many players as we are allotted for the first phase.

Primary List:
1 Derid Metari xelloss@prodigy.net Derid
2 Hyd Duivel its2000@sbcglobal.net Hyd
3 Garciavega racano@mail.usf.edu Garciavega
4 Dustrider Dustrider2003@yahoo.com Dustrider
5 Bishop KGB jbarrett02@hotmail.com Bishop KGB
6 Fleeting noggy1980@ntlworld.com Fleeting
7 chaulootz chaulootz@gmail.com chaulootz
8 Momastah Syev syev@the-kgb.com Syev
9 BoS-Bibliotequa bos_bibliotequa@yahoo.com BoS-Bibliotequa
10 Arkh lacoude@caramail.com Arkh
11 Jonus cometbot@yahoo.com Progress
12 Owain ab Arawn bglines@relia.net Owain ab Arawn

Secondaries list:

1 Heidi heidijoe77@hotmail.com Heidi
2 Seaelf trevillelawrence@yahoo.com Seaelf
3 Chez cheezwedge@hotmail.com Chez
4 Garciavega racano@mail.usf.edu Garciavega
5 RhavinKGB Horsh74@hotmail.com RhavinKGB
6 Nakkie Nakrawl2000@yahoo.com Nakkie
7 Uber jbdspam@yahoo.com Uber
8 Helemoto adjdgerten@msn.com Helemoto
9 Whoopin tim@dadit.com Whoopin
10 Ken paballa80@gt.rr.com KenKGB
11 Assassin claburn@gmail.com Skye
12 Lenny aaron.holowaychuk@gmail.com Lenny
13 Crimthan nath_wolfe@yahoo.com Crimthan
14 Brutal KGB-Brutal@hotmail.com KGB-Brutal
15 Bloodstar Bloodstar13@hotmail.com Bloodstar
16 Meiya Genocide713@yahoo.com Genocide
17 Ryu jwl01@yahoo.com Ryu-KGB
18 Tonto yourmysteryopponent@yahoo.com KGB - Tonto
19 Crimthan nath_wolfe@yahoo.com Crimthan
20 Leverett-KGB wleverett@ncsoft.com Leverett-KGB
21 Represent Garnett9999@yahoo.com Represent-KGB
22 Raekwon sibo1@juno.com Raekwon
23 Ladie engelhartamy@yahoo.com Ladie
24 Nach/Alwani dtorrey13@hotmail.com Kgb-aalwani
25 Fenjay jmjayce@hotmail.com Fenjay
26 Ponu adjdgerten@msn.com Ponu
27 Romeo Romeo855@aol.com Romeo_Montague
28 Dorsai west.sam@comcast.net RedRage
29 BanditX ratbasta37@hotmail.com BanditX
30 Thorbrand Vengeance55303@yahoo.com Thorbrand
31 stonesiege chris.w@comcast.net stonesiege
32 Zhaoyun DarkStareaver@Cox.Net Zhaoyun
33 AllYourBase jand187@gmail.com AllYourBase
34 dustinmc parvo_x@hotmail.com dustinmc
Thanks Derid, My e-mail address is correct and I'm still very much looking forward to playing Darkfall.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Yeah everything looks correct. Still active and ready.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Current Darkfall Registration Lists- Roll Call - 04/19/06 03:14 AM
Checking in, and yes, still very much looking forward to this
I'm in for sure, I sure hope we are allowed 20+
In for sure - the both of me #13 and #19 in secondary list. =P
what does "Lamh Laidir AN Uachdar" mean? I go to bed early?
It means: "The Strong Hand Uppermost" in ancient Irish.

and I usually go to bed before midnight because I can't sleep in much past the sunrise - I'm a morning person *unless I'm at a kickass party* - also, I often have sex with my girlfriend before going to bed.

Now, weigh the options in on a scale. Hang out late at night in a video game with Lenny and the gang, or get it on with my girlfriend... I suppose some might rather stick around online and cyber with you, Lenny, but albeit they'd just as soon do a goat in a back-field.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Current Darkfall Registration Lists- Roll Call - 04/21/06 03:14 PM
Im still down and rdy dont matter what number i am.
Same as Ryu... I'm still around, keep me on the list, doesn't matter the number.

Bring on the blood!
Present.
WOOT.

I also have sex with your girlfriend before i go to bed.
Get ready to PWN people.
Present, and all the infos are right.
Ready !!
Sorry for not replying sooner, but looks like there was no rush - my info is correct.
Yeah no rush, at least for you Owain- I knew you were around and active ^_^

In fact everyone on the primaries is accounted for, except for Garcia , Bishop and Chaulootz. Though not all have posted in the thread, I have seen/talked to some in vent/etc or seen them post elsewhere, and while I still want them to post here everyone who I think is at least semi-active's spot on primary is safe.

So, if anyone can get ahold of Chaulootz, Garciavega or Bishop and tell them to post here, or at least find a way to let me know they're still interested please do.

Or, if one or more is indisposed IRL, and you are aware of the situation and don't want them to lose their spot on the main list, please PM me with that info.

I will wait another week or so before I start shuffling spots.

I don't want to snatch spots from those who want and will be able to play them, but I do want an active roster whenever it is DFO goes into early clan beta.
I posted on your BS roll call, so i figured i didnt need to waste more time on this one : P
Sorry missed it ^_^

K, your safe.
derid kalypso(he was regged as Tennessee, was suppose to be primary but no biggie since he probably wont have any time for beta LOL
my info isnt even on there, guessi should check the forums on my account and not just on my brothers
PUT ME IN COACH I WANNA DESTROY THE PURPLE TEAM!
Is there still room for beta test? :O I wanna try this game out
Yeap, send me email / dfo forum reg name in a PM.
yay i pm'd you!
Still here, my info is correct.

Sorry for the slow response, I must confess that I havent check the oracle for quite a while

Its NP.

For all who were wondering, updated list will be posted in about 2 weeks.
Spleee!
Have me on twice. Helemoto is the name i have reg in DF. Ponu should be taken off.
so noted.
Hey Guys,

ANy news about when beta will start ? I've seen nothing on the official site :-)

- AllYourBase
lol...
the game is nvr coming out!
Quote:

the game is nvr coming out!

Lies! dont jinx the game we've been waiting for! shoo shoo back to DnL with you! hey that rhymes!

hydr
Hydr I can't understand what that meant... My Forum Trolling is not advanced but I will attempt to translate without a source of reference and with no guide.

"...get back in the kitchen!"
LOL I do not play DnL
Elph is above what we call MMORPGS now-a-days. She is a true forum troll.
Ph34r her 'l33t board PvP...
Quote:

Elph is above what we call MMORPGS now-a-days. She is a true forum troll.

I play UO and troll about 4 forums!
ya, guarenteed this game end sup dieing off to a shadowbane level after a few months

Shadowbane mostly lost people because it was totally unplayable most of the time. If DFO managed to avoid those types of massive server problems, I think itll do considerably better.
I tend to agree with Derid on this one. SB would be one of the most successful games if there were not the sb.exe and server lag issues. I could just imagine when i was in Korea, and if i had other better things to do, I guarantee that I would not have lasted so long in sb durring the bad bad bad times
the SB city defense mechanism was not that great, either. Insane levels of resources to build up a city, and minimal levels of resources to destroy it. That, and the brain dead mouse click to move interface.

Yech!
yea Sb had tons of potential but the beginning of the game was just horrible!! For a game scaled around pvp and you couldn't even pvp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Current Darkfall Registration Lists- Roll Call - 06/16/06 11:37 PM
Ok everyone fire on target "we can not cast spells" but the other side could. then we all died thats what happen in sb when we where actually geting into it hardcore.
Derid,

Sent you a PM from forums (hope your username there was Derid) - if not I also emailled you. my login name there (the forums) is "krameilsel".

-Taxman
send him a pm on the KGB forums too Tax he may not read this thread often
Quote:

send him a pm on the KGB forums too Tax he may not read this thread often

Thanks Elph, I did send him a PM via KGB forums. Apparently I haven't been looking in here much lately either! ^_^

Been real busy at work and at home lately, been taking care of my folk's lawn/property while they are away in Alaska. I have getting some time to play Eve, but not as much as I would like.
Could I get in the primary list? I thought I was a primary until I read this thread. If I miss out on beta I am not gonna be happy.

I will re-post it soon. We will see, no promises about primary. A LOT of people ask about primary, but honestly I think its going to be a BIG beta. Remember, they created primary lists when they were gonna try to do a beta a YEAR ago.

I think at this point when it finally goes, it will be about everyone. If not right away then within the first 2 weeks unless something major breaks w/ the game.

But ill do what I can for ya ^^
Whoopin !!!
Derid, are we registered on this thing ?
http://www.darkfallonline.com/cb/apply.php
Shoooooooot, not only are we signed up on it already but have been since like late 04 or early 05. KGB is on the ball when it comes to DF beta

We were an invite guild actually, we never "applied" as such.

We were already in before the registration was put up.
This is why KGB owns all, now it's time to get into game and prove it once again in yet another MMO!
Still tracking the game and there is a PVP movie release out on the net somewhere. What do people think about the graphics? Would love to hear.
just got access to this secure form, didn't know it existed. Am i good to go as far as being on the list for this now? I know i'm good as far as being added on the dfo group part. Thanks.
I'd like to see them tone down the fuzzy dreamlike crap. We aren't in Carealot now!
Man, it's almost December and nothing with an update on when we'll be in within the next month? They're pulling our legs.
Quote:

Man, it's almost December and nothing with an update on when we'll be in within the next month? They're pulling our legs.

I hear yah, with the sellage of my wow account, i'm now back to my old ways of reading tech sites all day long and trolling 10 different sets of forms. Can't get into anything else... i've tried.
I know what you mean, Heidi, feels like a Korean game.
Heads up to Derid:
im not entirely sure yet, but its very unlikely i will be around to play Dark Fall, so my name should be removed from the higher spots on the beta list.
FIX UR PUTER
i just have a question. how many of you are actually registered on the darkfall forums and into the kgb group yet?
I am in both
hey derid i would like to be moved to the first tier rank if bishop is leaving I will be able to play it alot, and my new computer is running great !!
Quote:

hey derid i would like to be moved to the first tier rank if bishop is leaving I will be able to play it alot, and my new computer is running great !!

you have to be kidding me
I'm hoping my nearly 1000 post count on the DF forums gets me a beta invite directly, of course being in the KGB group helps my chances as well!
Quote:

i just have a question. how many of you are actually registered on the darkfall forums and into the kgb group yet?

Good Question. I can't remember if I applied to the KGB Group yet or not - have had a lot going on in the past year. In any case, I just applied to the KGB Group with my Crimthan forum name (been a member of DFO Forums for a long time - think before I even joined KGB over a year and a half ago).

So there ya go Derid, I'm waiting for your approval on the DFO Forum Group. Thanks in advance.
no really it's running great !!!
© The KGB Oracle