The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 12:02 PM
Do we have some sort of policy in place for distrubuting supplies to the new players such as armor, weps and staffs that may have been made by the clan crafters with supplied resources donated into the guild bank ?
My concern is, anyone who is not an officer can not see whats in the clan bank and if there are rank 0 staffs, weps, shields etc.. for training purposes periodically like Heidi and Elph use to do all the time in AoC, throw a link up in the clan chat and say, anyone need this ?
I very rarely see anything dispersed in this fashion and when I do its always the same one or two people doing it.. I think it would be beneficial in supporting our new brothers in game..

Also organizing groups for guildies to maybe some low end dungeons or mob spawns so they can get some well needed drops and gold and familiarize themselves with the area would be a huge help to a number of us myslef included..
Posted By: Vyse Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 12:28 PM
Hey Garrot, I don't have the answer to your above question but I do know that if you need swords and staffs run kill the kobald spawn real fast and you will have 2-4 swords and 1-2 staffs in one spawn. The shields....take one other to the centaurs and they drop them often. Very quick way to stock up on those items.

I do know we need more people donating these items if they are to be distributed often there will be more going in there.

Check the weaponsmith spreadsheet in the crafters forum. Have the ingredients on hand for the weapons you need. That way when someone is on that can make them for you, you can just hand over the supplies and get what you need. I can't tell you how many times people have asked me if I can make them armor and then said okay one sec let me go farm the resources....one sec? try 2 hours lol.
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 02:15 PM
Thanks Vyse..Ill start doing that...And thank you for swords you gave me yesterday I can definitely use them for farming/training..
It would be nice to compile a list of whats around Khosgar for mobs and what they drop..I cant find that info anywhere online..And I am sure others would like to know spawns and coords as well..
Posted By: nethervoid Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 02:17 PM
If you ask in vent for rank 0 staves for skilling, usually there's a few people who have a truckload willing to give you some. For rank 0 swords, I think Jag has made me quite a few (Not many mobs drop 2h swords). They're only 5 ingots 1 wood.

What time zone are you GS? Pacific time seems to have quite a few farm groups lately. It's really helped both my skill ups and my pockets.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 04:30 PM
Just ask an officer Garrot. There is usually one online that can get you what you need.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 06:58 PM
This is the map that I use. It doesn't list very many mob spawns around Khosgar because it's player updated and..well...we don't want the world knowing everything we have. There is alot of stuff missing on the map, but it's a good source to use anyways.

Map
Posted By: nethervoid Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 08:51 PM
http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=39255#Post39255

This thread contains a link to KGB only information on points of interest around our city.
Posted By: Kay Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 09:56 PM
Like the others mentioned, there's tons of free weapons and staffs to give out if anyone needs them. I literally delete them from my inventory. Unlike other games, low-end items are so abundant that I think people simply assume everyone has a plethora, and don't even bother offering. I'll do so more often.

By all means, if you need something, speak up and it will be yours. I've got no problem giving them away.

As far as taking new players to dungeons, we take groups to do Arthains which are medium-high level mobs just about every night. Hare does an excellent job at this, and you usually come back with 4-5 swords/shields each as well as some decent gold.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/14/09 10:45 PM
Quote:
Whats in the guild bank ?

My pants. You want to talk about it?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/15/09 02:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
Quote:
Whats in the guild bank ?

My pants. You want to talk about it?

I thought you were going to say your balls
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/15/09 11:31 AM
Garrot's been a little on edge lately to be handling balls. I felt that rated PG was best.
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/16/09 02:20 AM
Garrot's been a little on edge lately to be handling balls. I felt that rated PG was best.

Yea, I'll leave the balls handling to the AirForce guys..And besides, you know your balls are in a jar in Emilys' nightstand..
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/16/09 02:24 AM
Oh no you didn't...
Posted By: Valaria Re: Whats in the guild bank ? - 04/16/09 11:07 AM
Originally Posted By: Garrot_Sin

Yea, I'll leave the balls handling to the AirForce guys..And besides, you know your balls are in a jar in Emilys' nightstand..

LOL

That is too funny!
© The KGB Oracle