The KGB Oracle
Posted By: khi Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 02:49 AM
might wanna make some changes perhaps? o bring and on the fanboys
Posted By: Garal Re: Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 03:05 AM
And the drama begins?
Posted By: Arginal Re: Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 03:08 AM
Is anyone else confused about this thread?
Posted By: Slinger Re: Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 03:55 AM
Originally Posted By: khi
might wanna make some changes perhaps? o bring and on the fanboys

What sort of changes are you looking for? Your suggestion is lacking, and I think you know that.
Posted By: Garal Re: Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 04:30 AM
Hopefully he's talking about changes to the terrible forum skins we have now :P
Posted By: JetStar Re: Leadership? lol - 04/02/09 04:50 AM
Khi was removed from KGB. This is now a moot point:

From the NEWS section:
Quote:
Former KGB Senator and long time KGB member was expelled by me during tonights siege defense.

Khi began randomly attacking our allies that just came to help defend our city. When asked why, he sad, "Because I can" and refused to stop.

Khi directly violated KGB General Order #3
Quote:
General Order 3: "I will obey the lawful orders of those in leadership positions."

In a combat situation, the authority of the senior KGB officer present is absolute. His or her lawful orders, in the absence of the King, carry the same full weight of command as if those orders were issued by the High King, himself. It is the right and privilege, however, of any KGB citizen to contest any order given once combat operations are complete using the proper chain of command. If confirmation is established that unlawful orders have been given, the officer in command will be reprimanded in accordance with the KGB Constitution.

And placed our city defense at risk. I regret having to take this action, but he left me with few options.
© The KGB Oracle