Posted By: Arginal Our public face - 03/18/09 12:28 AM

http://www.exploiter.org/darkfall/

Quote:
Player City (3)
Owned by: The Knights of Glory And Beer
Large number of people at all times
Very hostile to outsiders.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 12:46 AM
Has our city location been a secret until now?
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 12:54 AM
Also, we seem to be the only ones they describe as "Large number of people at all times. Very hostile to outsiders."

Do we have any idea who made this site (SUN, OPP, etc)?
Posted By: Slinger Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 01:23 AM
Well our city *is* loaded with people at all times and we KOS *everyone* who comes close to our town...
Posted By: Derid Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 02:31 AM
Locs on the map are all player submitted, so just about anyone could have put it on.

Whenever you let people wander about town, they often get clever and target afk miners of different races. To protect our macroers, a no outsider policy is pretty much necesarry.

Posted By: Arginal Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 03:41 AM
Yeah if we didn't have a KOS policy how many times would Jet or another crafter who was at the keyboard been overloaded, ganked and the stolen goods banked before we could respond?

I just thought the quote was interesting.

They spelled our name wrong. its "and" not And :P
Posted By: Slinger Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 04:49 AM
Aye, I don't know of any successful guilds that don't fit the same mold. Just pointing out that its not inaccurate. wink
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 04:55 AM
I see. I haven't really played any games hardcore since UO (dabbled with WoW, SB, DoAC, etc), so I'm not use to KGB being a KOS guild, but it make since in a game like this.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 08:45 AM
yah this is good rep for us actually... and any outsider who roams in without announcing good intentions should and will be killed on sight to protect our city/macroers
Posted By: JetStar Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 05:49 PM
In addition, we seem to be just below the radar nationally, which is exactly where we want to be right now.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Our public face - 03/18/09 09:16 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
In addition, we seem to be just below the radar nationally, which is exactly where we want to be right now.

Yeah I noticed in almost every single report you see that isn't full of e-peen envy and flamage, that no where is KGB ever mentioned. Sometimes being the unknown and the X-Factor on a global scale in a sandbox game is right where you want to be.

Speaking of which, seems eXile out on the northwest side of Cairn has a nice farm and grove. SuN and Blood seem to love to bang on this place over and over again. If your going out for some PvP action, seems like this is the point of conflict.

At least that is what my GSS agent tells me and has the Screenshots to prove the activity. And no, I am not sharing, there marked: Clearance - NRAS Red.

Good place to gank the gankers and take BOTH their loot.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Our public face - 03/19/09 12:03 AM
That's still a long swim just for a gank, and as fun as it is naked ganking; in the coming weeks we should start doing some organized raids and such - especially now that we know people are going outside their city to farm.
Posted By: Revol Re: Our public face - 03/19/09 12:28 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Agreed. Sometimes it's hard, because notoriety is fun, but this is the smart way to play.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Our public face - 03/19/09 02:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Syloc
That's still a long swim just for a gank, and as fun as it is naked ganking; in the coming weeks we should start doing some organized raids and such - especially now that we know people are going outside their city to farm.

Text Removed

© The KGB Oracle