The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arginal Macroing Stance - 03/06/09 11:17 AM
From the DEVs

Quote:
We are still getting a lot of questions about this so we'll clarify:

Any macroing or disruptive skilling up within the protective radius of the towers is strictly forbidden. Offenders will be kicked. Repeat offenders will be banned.

Unattended macroing anywhere is forbidden. Offenders will be kicked. Repeat offenders will be banned.

As of today we will aggressively detect any form of third party program exploiting. Detection is very simple on our end. The account names associated with any kind of exploiting will be permanently banned without warning. If you are using exploits, you WILL be banned. There will be no appeals and no excuses will be accepted. This is already covered in the Terms of Service which everyone needed to agree with before they could play Darkfall.

Thank you,
The Darkfall Team
Posted By: Thomas Re: Macroing Stance - 03/06/09 11:29 AM
this message is two fold... one for macroers the other for speed hax program.

I still believe that macroing in our city walls while members are around is fine and safe. The pvp world is in place to fix any macroer issues. I fully expect to be killed by an enemy when I macro and they should expect the same. Justice is two fold in this as Pirate Bootsnack showed SUN and Blood. They will be back at our gates to subject their own revenge on our macroers.... be cautious
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Macroing Stance - 03/06/09 01:00 PM
If they ban Macroers outside of guard towers, they will ban their entire population.
Posted By: Arginal Re: Macroing Stance - 03/06/09 01:20 PM
Yeah I agree. Just wanted to relay the latest announcement. Come on stupid server, my macro's are getting cold!
© The KGB Oracle