The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/22/09 - UPDATED - 03/04/09 11:09 PM
Allies:

RUS Corp - Russian guild from Eve, play mostly opposite times as us.

SF Select Few - Guild of mostly AC Darktide players. Like to PvP alot.

UDA - Old friends of the guild.

Coalition of the Chillin'
AAK
Anarchabolical Killers
Awful Company (City)
Dog Pound
Evil Bastages
Harlequins
KGB (City)
Apollo
WMD
eXile
Gothic

Friendly Guilds:

Grim Bounty Hunters - Allies of RUS Corp, friends of theirs similar to how UDA are friends of ours.

United Front - RUS Allies ( English speaking )

Neutral:

Covenant of the Phoenix

- Do not attack neutral without reason -
Posted By: Thomas Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/05/09 01:52 AM
IS RUS CORP using our city as a base of operation or do they have their own city? If so they might consider building a house....
Posted By: Derid Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/05/09 01:55 AM

Not currently no, I told them if they had a red in the area they could temp bind one or two guys as a courtesy, but the plan is for them to take one of the close hamlets once ppl have siege hammers etc.
Posted By: Morlander Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/05/09 11:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Derid
Allies:

RUS Corp - Russian guild from Eve, play mostly opposite times as us.

SF Select Few - Guild of mostly AC Darktide players. Like to PvP alot.

UDA - Old friends of the guild.

Friendly Guilds:

Grim Bounty Hunters - Allies of RUS Corp, friends of theirs similar to how UDA are friends of ours.

Neutral:

None yet

would be nice to be abl;e to bind in our city
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/05/09 09:08 PM
We're working on this problem Morlander
Posted By: Derid Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/14/09 09:56 PM

We should have binds, we will also build another house today to keep up.

Also - ADDED United Front, they are RUS allies.
Posted By: Thomas Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/15/09 01:16 AM
I had the pleasure of talking with another "Aweful" company today and so far they seem very nice and don't seem to harbor any hard feelings towards us taking their city. They really like what we have done and feel a bit home sick about it... lol

They also said we can stop by their town anytime and poke around. It is about 10 to 20 min run to the north of us.
I have a feeling there is a good chance to work out some sort of mutual alliance between the two of us should we want more friends. Just a gut feeling, but something Derid should consider...
Posted By: Revol Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 03/15/09 03:34 AM
The Goons don't mind us having their city, they didn't want it for release.
Posted By: Arginal Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/20/09 01:00 PM
Are we at war with Warcry?
we should look into just allying any allies of our allies. The simple act of having them in our city drops our keep health buff, and at least with my macro, has been killing me while macroing. I'm fixing my macro accordingly, but still... the presence of friendlies in town shouldn't have a detrimental effect on our characters.
Posted By: Syloc Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/20/09 03:58 PM
I must say, Aweful Company has been really cordial lately. I ditto what Thomas said.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/20/09 06:16 PM
We just declared war on Roll Patrol, due to some of their members attacking in the city. I'll let others explain more.
Posted By: Thomas Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/20/09 09:12 PM
Are you shitting me... man stuff like that needs to be plastered front page news so anyone logging in can be aware in case they get jumped at the bank.

er at least those of us who read forums daily will know...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/22/09 08:11 AM
agreed
Posted By: Thomas Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/14/09 - UPDATED - 03/22/09 02:11 PM
Update for those not aware....
Covert Ops is no longer friendly... they WILL attack you on sight now and come back to get you a 2nd time if you let them.
Posted By: Valaria Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/22/09 - UPDATED - 04/22/09 12:31 AM
an update on the alliance listings would be nice addition.. this is a month old
Posted By: Lock Re: ALLIANCE - Listings - 3/22/09 - UPDATED - 04/22/09 03:52 AM
Trying to keep up to date would probably stress Derid more with frivolous things that change on a constant basis.

Best way to get an updated Alliance Listing is to message someone like Arghy Therage from AC, or really any higher ranking Goon. Goon techs made it so they're able to see all this in game.

I mean, I had a list that was only 5 hours old that was outdated.

Things might just need a little more time to unfold and a few of the smaller guilds, newer guilds in the coalition a little time to work out, dissolve or turn on the coalition before being added.

So, maybe guilds that have survived 4 weeks in the coalition should be added.

For being around Khosgar a simple list of enemies would suffice... But, spending a week around town you learn most of them anyhow.
© The KGB Oracle