Elbow guards 5g 3 ingots 1 leather
Girdle 5g 3 ingots 1 leather
Helmet 5g 6 ingots 2 leather
Greaves 5g 3 ingots 1 leather
Leggings 5g 3 ingots 1 leather
Spaulders 5g 3 ingots 1 leather
Cuirass (chest) 10g 12 ingots 4 leather

Full set of 8 pieces 45g ~ 36 ingots (90 iron ore) ~ 12 leather

If anyone wants a suit please collect the mats and hit Thomas up in game. The more I do the faster I can unlock the next tier of armor.

Also any "leather or iron ore" donations to help skill up will be greatly appreciated.

cheers!
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 01:51 PM
And here I thought I was the only one doing armor crafting.

Maybe we should have everyone who is doing a craft post it here so we have an idea of what we have and what we need?

I am happy to do whatever we need but I want to be sure it is beneficial to the guild and not counter productive.

2 Armorsmiths is a good thing, maybe even 3 but I would say more than that is just wasting our resources.

Please post here if you have a craft and let us know what it is. So that #1, we know who has what skill ex. (Someone on vent: "Hey anyone know who makes potions?" - "As a matter of fact we do!"

#2 In looking out for the greater good of KGB it would be counter productive and a wast of our resources if we have 18 Bowyers.

A few months down the road it doesn't matter as much but right now I strongly feel that we need an organized effort in this area.

If you don't want to post here you can also PM Slinger and I am sure he will be willing to put together a list for us. Thanks all!
Posted By: Arkh Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 02:39 PM
I have herborism. Only lesser pots atm.
1 bottle costs 2g, every potions needs one.
Stam potion : 3 Archangelica.
Heal potion : 3 Baneberry.
Mana potion : 3 hellbore.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 03:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
I have herborism. Only lesser pots atm.

Hey Arkh, in that case I have a few items for you. Come find me next time we are in game at the same time.During the weeknights I am AFK a lot.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 04:33 PM
We will be creating at least one guild crafter when Jet can buy a new account. Hopefully this happens today...
Posted By: Lenny Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 06:34 PM
I am doing bowyer, it takes a lot to get up there to be able to make anything good, so i am not wasting leather to build bows that i am only going to junk. Just making arrows, people really like them.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 08:05 PM
Going Bowyer too, like I did in beta. However, you might have to make those advanced bows to advance in skill in the higher numbers; not sure though.

Plus, getting a set isn't a bad idea - side note: any iron nodes near the city?
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 08:08 PM
3 right behind the bank - East side I believe. I ran around the whole city last night to check and those are the only three inside the city.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 08:12 PM
Well that's what? 50 each? Reset every 30 minutes? (Not sure) That's not a bad thing. Leather will be a pain, but you can buy it from the vendor, so not a bad deal if your just going for a set and/or helping thomas get higher skill.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/03/09 08:13 PM
I dunno if the reset timer is broke or not but I exhausted all three around 4 yesterday and by 9 they were still exhausted.

If you want to go farm goblins for leather at some point I would be down
Posted By: Thomas Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/04/09 01:59 AM
manscorpians reside on the southern islands just south of our city. They skin into 10 or so leather I guess and are easily done by 2 or 3 geared peeps.
Posted By: Arginal Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/04/09 02:58 AM
Ohh nice I feel a bit of the farm bug coming on! Gold, Leather, all good for the guild growth
Posted By: Morlander Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/05/09 01:37 AM
i went today got 20 leather from one skinning
Posted By: Thomas Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/05/09 01:48 AM
wow then that is the mother load!
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/05/09 01:55 AM
ill be going wpnsmithing as soon as we get our smith up in town.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/06/09 04:47 PM
Any chance we can set up one more room in the forums for crafting? This can be for posting
- who has what skills and updates from time to time on what they can make.
- Who needs items and what they are
- Crafters can post resources that are needed
- and more

This would help keep crafting related topics all in one place. I personally would find this to be a great help.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/06/09 08:32 PM
I will get this done this weekend, as well as get the Beta forums renamed.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Banded Armor and the Requirements - 03/06/09 08:54 PM
Awesome - thanks Jet!

If you need a moderator for it I will volunteer. Or I guess Slinger makes more sense lol but if slinger needs a back up I can do it.
© The KGB Oracle