The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Donkleaps Status Report. - 02/27/09 08:33 PM
Well, as it stands we are 1/2 way to the gold we need to get a city spot.

We got outplayed early on due to the fact that we only got about 15 people into release.

SUN took our desired city spot via exploit mob farming. The sync issues were just insane.

Right now though over on mmorp.com there are literally thousands of people petitioning for a server wipe and reset since the crap that happened benefited mainly the euros and people that found early exploits.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Status Report. - 02/27/09 09:08 PM
I would suggest all KGBers going over and voting for a wipe.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Status Report. - 02/27/09 09:15 PM
Anyone know when we can order the game? Check my account says it is still "backordered".
Posted By: Thomas Re: Status Report. - 02/27/09 10:16 PM
I would say early next week honestly... I'm sure they want a solid running game before they allow more people in.
Posted By: Revol Re: Status Report. - 02/27/09 10:35 PM
I'm not TOO concerned about this.. I'm viewing this as practice for when the NA server comes.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Status Report. - 02/27/09 11:11 PM
It's worth the wait... even though I am about to pull my hair out about not being able to play now myself (servers down almost 24 hours).
Posted By: Arginal Re: Status Report. - 02/28/09 12:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps

Right now though over on mmorp.com there are literally thousands of people petitioning for a server wipe and reset since the crap that happened benefited mainly the euros and people that found early exploits.

Any chance for a direct link?
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Status Report. - 02/28/09 01:35 AM
http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/225792/Wipe-the-server.html
© The KGB Oracle