The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lenny Please - 02/25/09 06:31 PM
Can someone post when the game is out and people are playing. This will help me determine what time i will go home from work, of if i have time to go out for supper. Please let us know.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Please - 02/25/09 07:01 PM
Servers should of been up at around 7am PST this morning. Of course that is assuming they can actually get the game up and running with people actually being able to log in.

Any word yet?
Posted By: Heidi Re: Please - 02/25/09 07:38 PM
Quote:

Account is not active (#3)

This is all anyone is seeing as of yet.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Please - 02/25/09 08:25 PM
No word here. I still need an account
Posted By: shatter Re: Please - 02/25/09 08:27 PM
The servers were not up by 7am PST. But nothing has gone on schedule so I would be shocked to hear they nailed the launch.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Please - 02/25/09 10:14 PM
Quote:

Can someone post when the game is out and people are playing. This will help me determine what time i will go home from work, of if i have time to go out for supper. Please let us know.

Or if you'll miss playing for the evening because the other guildies are playing past your bedtime...
Posted By: Lenny Re: Please - 02/25/09 10:22 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Or if you'll miss playing for the evening because the other guildies are playing past your bedtime...

LMFAO - JERK
Posted By: Syloc Re: Please - 02/25/09 10:28 PM
Any word? it's like almost 12 midnight there and forums/registering is not up yet.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Please - 02/25/09 10:32 PM
Quote:

Any word? it's like almost 12 midnight there and forums/registering is not up yet.

So many ppl were unloading on the ForumFall that they shut it down around Noonish PST.
Posted By: Laryagar Re: Please - 02/26/09 05:18 AM
Still not up as of 9:21pm PST, their latest announcement of a bug that is being fixed, sets their start time at around 12:00 AM PST. Of course the international disclaimer is there stating it may take longer.
© The KGB Oracle